Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah lor...AT is oblivious to the action....

seems that yellow tang also seems to have lost interest in what's happening around him....

the sohal is the reigning champion now <_<

this is the pic of the small blackcap swimming in the open....

when it swims in the open...only means one thing...

i am not feeding enough...until this small one lan lan no choice have to be brave and scour the open waters for food

post-34-1087895035.jpg

one of the few purple queens left...

the small blackcap on the left and the bigger one on the right

seriously, now that i have chance to restock anthias when my new skimmer is here, i should be going for bartletts.....i have one since long time back and it is still with me and i have seen them in some frens tanks, who only feed their tanks once to at most twice a day and yet the bartletts are doing ok

when the skimmer is in place, i will be going for 10 to 20 bartletts....so dun blame me if i swipe the bartletts in due time :P

advance notification has been served as above :lol:

post-34-1087895272.jpg

Bro, consider chromis? low maintenance , dramtic in big groups and nice schooling fishes.. :)

yeah..i kept chromis before in other tanks..

they can be quite aggressive/bold ...of coz less so than damsels, but still their exuberant nature borders on aggressive to shy fishes....they may chase after my grammas or neon gobies, we never know..hehe

but yeah...they are nice with the blue/green sheen when they reflect light off their scales :)

I did tell you that sohals are vicious.....that's why I had to give up mine sometime ago.....

similarly, putting a few of the same kind of tangs like PBT, AT or sohal is basically a bad choice....then again...that's what I thought...dun want to offend pple.. :lol:;):lol::lol:

but then sohal and sailfin different tang families, how come so fierce ah..lol

eight characters dun match.... :lol:

i tell you what, if next time really big war...i take all of them out except the AT...

what you think? do you agree that i should keep the AT if i decide to keep only 1 tang next time?

hope sailfin got b@lls to fight it out with the smaller sohal soon

they did not have problems in the past, just recent few days, dunno why

Hey bro, I do you a favour, I can adopt your fat salifin.

My salifin here can fight my much larger sohal, wanna exchange ? lol....

your salifin is really the fat until cannot fat.... got any good words to describe it? You see how round is the face. OMG!!!

serious or not?

if situation doesn't improve...and it keeps getting confined to the left corner...you come and take it..but you sure got space over your side or not?

but then again, everytime scold it fat and obese also grew attached to it :lol:

maybe if by the next photo session you come over and still the sohal bully it, you net the sailfin home...hehe

but then sohal and sailfin different tang families, how come so fierce ah..lol

eight characters dun match.... :lol:

i tell you what, if next time really big war...i take all of them out except the AT...

what you think? do you agree that i should keep the AT if i decide to keep only 1 tang next time?

Thats why a tank should not have so mnay tangs..... initially all the tangs wun fight but as time past they gets more established and bold den world war will happen.... Your sohal episode is only the beginning, stay tune for more.... :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::heh::heh::heh:

Nevermind lar, his tank comes first then go raid first when mine happen then come raid mine lol.

If war does break out I keep the blue tang and AT only..... the rest maybe deep fried tang.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: just bought a small yellow today..... and thats the last tang for my tank(a blue and a yellow)