Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

yeah...kinda... :lol: last time like gundu kept 1 that last for a week... last time after my tnak finish cycling add it... but now so shock that it can survive that long...now wanna try keep it...

is it true if put in the tnak liao,never eat that menas ddoomed?

actually once u see them not eating...sometimes not only coz they dun wanna eat, but sometimes they genna intimidated into not eating...

watever the case, if they do not eat, they starve, they slim down ...and eventually die..

last time i started with one vege clip in the center of the front glass...then i realised that some tangs were bullied into not going anywhere near it...tangs like the obese sailfin and yellow were hording over the clip and preventing other tangs to go near...

then i realise that they protect their food clips as well and thus now use more food clips so that the tangs have a better chance of grazing whenever they feel like it

it really depends on luck and your judgement when it comes to pasir ris shipments...

whereas chances of a good tang are higher in places like CF where they have humongous skimmers and good UV sterilisers...but even that can't guarantee success...

luck and skill in choosing good specimens are things money cannot buy

luck and skill in choosing good specimens are things money cannot buy

Sometimes patience also plays a part. Not to rush into buying the first the tang is avaliable. But for some not so common tangs then probably get grab on the first few days.

When everything goes well and you're unlucky, the fish can be very healthy, fat and eating well when introduce into your tank. But it jump out in the middle of the night! That happened to my first salifin :cry2::cry2::cry2:

• SRC Member

y ar?got shock ar the sailfin?i see lfs owner pack those fish in the farm hor scary le...they like swing the bag so fast make the fish inside like flying into a tornado like that... if a tnag in there wonder go back put in the tank how? :rolleyes: