400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
my fat yellow tang. :P

I wonder if its as fat as yours roidan...

Your Fat yellow tang still need to eat more.

A real fat tang, you will not see the pointed front above the eye protion. It should be round/square shape above the eye. B)

• SRC Member

yours is definitely FAT lor....

;)

I'm refering to this part....the red box.

maybe can soon to be a 'Kok Tao' louhan!

so you can see how fat is yours already lor....side by side with Terryansimon's one.

post-34-1085218847.jpg

• SRC Member
haha, then she will lasso all her favourite corals and fishes home  :lol:

Good idea... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Then I will lasso all the ones that I have been dreaming about for the past few nights

and keep the two of you away from them... :lol::lol::lol:

Talking about them...since you guys got so many...when letting off one for me? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

And you two guys...offering my heartfelt thanks about the

concern shown during my recent 'near tragedy'... :wub:

Holidays coming...come my place for sweet and sour crabs with Mark and wifeys and Serene?

But must stress this...crabs must be complimentary from Ray's tank...he got so many sallys... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
wah bro nutz...

the picture so blur and at the angle you also can see ah.....steady leh u...hehe

i dun want a luohan yellow tang.....like genna brain tumour like dat..

I 'bopian'....dun have nice tank and nice fish...so have to look at your thread pic again and again lor.... slowly examine every pic lor.....:peace:

Good idea... :yeah::yeah::yeah:

Then I will lasso all the ones that I have been dreaming about for the past few nights

Talking about them...since you guys got so many...when letting off one for me? :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Holidays coming...come my place for sweet and sour crabs with Mark and wifeys and Serene?

But must stress this...crabs must be complimentary from Ray's tank...he got so many sallys... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for invitation....definitely looking forward to it...will bring beautiful deco for your new tank when it is finally running...

Holiday coming...let's see anymore excuses :rolleyes:

hehe...

dun say like dat lah, we always update you when we see the ones you like mah..hehe

just tat got right quota system by the place liao...bo bian....next time remember once hear the tipoff, immediately go down liao....wait left a few pieces again, he dun sell you..

no problem jie....

glad there was nothing serious in the end...but u ah...go scare your darling :P

if i were him i also :cry: then <_< ..heheh

crabs ah...sallyfoot so small and no meat.

maybe i start keeping soft shell crab...then next time can fry and eat :lol:

I 'bopian'....dun have nice tank and nice fish...so have to look at your thread pic again and again lor.... slowly examine every pic lor.....:peace:

nutx:

your tank also not bad mah,

got the powder blue which i like....my baby powder last time caused a major outbreak in my old 4ft..ever since dare not keep and dare not buy fish from that lfs....till now ...hehe

deepblue:

yeah...must find something from our tanks to contribute to flubber jie's one...hehe

i going to pass a bubble to bwilly....maybe i pass another similar bubble to jie lor...hehe.... our red buttons very precious hor....will lose sleep if pass over one ;)

yup....once he finish cycling...will also bring a small token for his tank too...maybe a small sunken ship :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Thanks for invitation....definitely looking forward to it...will bring beautiful deco for your new tank when it is finally running...

Holiday coming...let's see anymore excuses :rolleyes:

The setup is more or less done except for the holes that need to be drilled into the sides of the cabinet and sump...sigh...thanks to MD55 lor... :(

• SRC Member
deepblue:

yeah...must find something from our tanks to contribute to flubber jie's one...hehe

i going to pass a bubble to bwilly....maybe i pass another similar bubble to jie lor...hehe.... our red buttons very precious hor....will lose sleep if pass over one ;)

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

I heard that...I heard that!!! :P

Let's sing along the 'Two front teeth for Christmas' song... :lol:

All I want for My tank is the red buttons...

The red buttons...

The red buttons...

All I want for My tank is the red buttons...

Only that will do..........

:lol::lol::lol: