Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

yeah...or maybe the new skimmer technology that our boss AT has been talking about...the one that uses less electricity than becketts but yet pull more air than needlewheels or becketts....to foam like we've never seen anything close before :P

if i am not wrong, i can infer that it will blow the socks off both methods. can only wait till after interzoo before we can get more info :)

boss, remember to update me :P

Sounds cool. Looking forward to the announcement too as I am also thinking of changing to a bigger skimmer so i overskim and keep more bioload and SPS... hehehe

i think I too slow liao all bro reefers get good fish and latest edition..... :D

never mind mah, your style is to do things slow and steady mah.... :lol:

leave the haste to us :P , keep your patience :D

i like to see your tank development slowly and patiently also, then can appreciate the end result more :D

remember your one-year self-imposed discipline? i think it's good :)

• SRC Member

never mind mah, your style is to do things slow and steady mah.... :lol:

leave the haste to us :P , keep your patience :D

i like to see your tank development slowly and patiently also, then can appreciate the end result more :D

remember your one-year self-imposed discipline? i think it's good :)

sometimes I feel like snail liao....but until cannot tahan order lights already....he...he

Hey bro Roidan , thanks for the vote on patience but once MH comes....... :P Will try and control not to buy SPS liao..... :lol:

anyway, it's your choice ultimately whether you wanna lift the one-year wait yourself or not, afterall , you are the one who wanna practise it at first, i am sure you have the right to lift it also.. :)

just that it seems abit like slapping one's own face...haha..kidding :P

but in any case, whether fast or slow, i wish you great fun and reefing in stocking up, fast or slow, also got fun :lol:

• SRC Member
anyway, it's your choice ultimately whether you wanna lift the one-year wait yourself or not, afterall , you are the one who wanna practise it at first, i am sure you have the right to lift it also.. :)

just that it seems abit like slapping one's own face...haha..kidding :P

but in any case, whether fast or slow, i wish you great fun and reefing in stocking up, fast or slow, also got fun :lol:

I know i sure slow one.....he...he...so no need to slap my own face.... :lol:

maybe get frags first liao and wait for them to grow big....I think it's going to be a long time to fill the size of my tank.....too much space now.... :lol:

Those reefers who got no space can "tompang" my tank (thick skinned) :lol:

• SRC Member
good good..then when the frags grow big big...can sell me frags for my 12fter :lol:

oooops....i forgot i am not an sps fanatic....too cheem for me :D

aiyah....might as well go SPS leh , since you got all the equipment then got more things to post....he..he

When SPS grow big can give lah...no need sell mah! After all in the same hobby what.... :lol: