roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who wants this drabby looking prata....

can pm me...FOC...

but i will decide according to my preference if more than one wants :P

me me me me me me me wahahahha :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I just post for fun got ppl ask let them have but if you really want to clear den no one wants den pass to me loh... My tank always like SPCA

haha....

really drabby brown leh...

anyway i have already stated in the post that it will be given to my preference...hehe

between dispar and ryz, no offense, i know dispar better and saw him recently....so my preference would be dispar....

moreover, dispar post first, so even if not according to preference and in order of response instead, dispar also should get it..

so....it is dispar's :lol:

but if dispar dun want in the end, i can consider passing it to you if none of my frens in here want :)

no offense ryz ;)

• SRC Member

yeah...

how are yours? you never post? hehehe

i got 3 last night..this is the 3rd one.. the angle not opening very good...

oh...mine ah.....can't really see leh......still crumble together...... <_<

Well honestly its the most expensive soft coral I have bought.....for the size of it...... :( ....but still better than a blue soft corals I bought 2 week ago in Pasir RIs.....havent even identify it .....melt off already......Jeffery would know.....Bo pian....my Mdm like so I buy lor.... :fear:

Hope those I got can bloom nicely to console me...kekekeke :lol:

haha....

really drabby brown leh...

anyway i have already stated in the post that it will be given to my preference...hehe

between dispar and ryz, no offense, i know dispar better and saw him recently....so my preference would be dispar....

moreover, dispar post first, so even if not according to preference and in order of response instead, dispar also should get it..

so....it is dispar's :lol:

but if dispar dun want in the end, i can consider passing it to you if none of my frens in here want :)

no offense ryz ;)

huh so i got it ah..... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha :lol:

i saw a very nice indian ocean mimic tang at ML last night....

reserved by a reefer for another reefer :P

kschew saw it too....also agreed damn nice... :)

really lah laugh simi..... i saw at ah beng place.. only 1-2cm