Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
wah liew...then the room behind become suana ah..

anyway..i dun want anymore hacking...totally disruptive...all the dust fly over...

next time i better drill alot of holes near the tank when i move to a new place :lol:

How about switching on a vacuum cleaner while drilling? :rolleyes:

If your cube meant to be sps tank, then with your 400W, should need a chiller lei...?

Btw...correct me...technically can or not? Tee the chiller to run two tanks? :P

yeah lor..

run the 2ft isolated from the 6ft...

all the other equipment more or less i know liao..

but chiller chiller chiller....where to put...sigh

meanwhile think of my new skimmer first...hope can roll out on time in july...

then slowly think of this 2ft cube..

weileong..your 2ft tank maker got starphire lobang or not?

my one dun have leh..only use normal glass

will be quite disappointed if cannot use the 2ft space for sps...hmm..

if really cannot settle the chiller for the 2ft cube...then i just let the current 2ft tank be a extension refugium/holding tank like what i am doing now and see if the coming skimmer can skim the water shiok shiok..

then just upgrade the lights in my 6ft tank to 250W and try sps in there...but this is a much harder way, coz the tangs in my tank will definitely pollute the water easily..and i want to stock back on my anthias....

sigh.... <_<

qua-beckett should do the job lah.....or get rid of the small tank...build another big beckett...then you really have the new twin towers of DOOM liaoz :lol:

one on each side :lol:

yup...can tell your relatives these are the new capuccino machine you bought

haha...wah liew...

you saw the right side of my hall...that's when they come over and close the sliding door for aircon viewing of movies whereas the kids will be clamouring around my tank sometimes trying to talk to the fishes...trying to ask if can bring home some of the fish/corals to put in their nemo theme tanks...blah blah blah...sigh...

when the skimmer is in operation, i'll threaten to put them inside for a good bath if they dare bug me :lol:

• SRC Member
yup...can tell your relatives these are the new capuccino machine you bought

:lol::lol::lol:

Thank God I dun drink coffee...skarli I visit him and he in hurry to serve me drink or the maid dun like my face then... :sick::sick::fear::fear:

Th

ank God I dun drink coffee...skarli I visit him and he in hurry to serve me drink or the maid dun like my face then...

no prob.....'chocolate mudpie' ...you cant resist that