Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

deepblue:

which one you want..the top or bottom? * i guess bottom*

bottom fetish......me, me, me!!!! :lol:

going to collect by next week :lol: A big thank and you can redeem a big hug from me :lol::lol:

in future you go sps...look for me B)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gee.....you are so sweet...will give you the big hug ....cannot reject hor :lol::lol:

wah liew..superman hug ah...wah liew....man of steel sia...i run away :P

no lah..i saw your pics of your buttons together..so i thought might as well give you to enlarge your collection lor...

see how, if we both free tomorrow...u might as well drop by and get it... ;)

tomorrow sms

hey...tml go carry a tub of SPS home?

u played how many THOUSANDS?

1:8.40 or something in Spore Pools right?

wah liew...2ft cube haven't done yet carry sps home for wat? lol....

do liao the 2ft cube still must wait long long before put sps ...

by then :snore: liao...hehe

no lah...where got bet thousands...lol

i bought at odds 8.2 :D

let's just put it as my beckett project and 2ft cube project has been fully paid for by the greeks...

hail the greek gods :bow::lol:

wah the odds against portugal so good? must've won a lot huh.... bet 100 also win 840 liao... lol

yeah lor....

$100 win $820

$200 win $1640

$300 win $2460.....and so on at odds of 8.2 that i bought...

really reminded me of france losing to senegal at the opening match when they were host nation for world cup.

that time if i am not wrong, take senegal to beat france was 10 times...

$100 win $1000... :blink:

that time i never bet....hehe

okok..dun drift too far...back to tank...should be slowly buying equipment soon ;)

hehe...yeah hor....

in france they won all the way to the end right?

that is france 98....

blur liao....

korea/japan was when they were expected to win but genna kick out first round without scoring a goal hor..hehe

so is this the first time the host nation lose the first match?

if so, then i must be very lucky :P

anyway..i was thinking which tunze to use in a 2ft cube...let's say bare bottom to prevent sandstorm....the smallest model 6060 at 6000litres/hour issit good enough? or should i go for the 6080 at 8000litres/hour? :unsure:

oh..i think i know why i reckon it to be similar to the france disappointment at the korea/japan that you said...

france automatically qualified because they were the existing champions so they did not play a competitive match prior to the senegal match right? so all the while before the senegal match they were just playing friendlies....

just like portugal, all the matches before greece were just friendlies...very long time they did not play under pressure in a competitive match..

similarly france and portugal were thrown into their first competitive match for a long time and they ended up with the same outcome, genna beaten by the other team which was deemed no hope prior to the match

correct me if i am wrong terry :)

more or less true...although I do remember that Henry was suspended for the remainding matches after Senegal because he got sent off when they played Uruguay. Zidane only featured in the last match. a whole host of excuses lah.

but that host mentality isn't true. look at England in Euro 96. they went all the way to the semi-finals, only to be beaten by the bloody Germans in penalty kicks *Gareth Southgate missed. damn it!*

or Argentina in '86. okay that was a fluke. Maradonna scored a hand of God. :P

Korea got to the quarter finals in the 2002 World Cup...France won the 1998 World Cup. and these two were host countries! :P

oh yah England in 1966 as well. host country, and they won the Jules Rimet trophy...aka the World Cup. *okay thats eons ago but hey, I'm half English. (=*

yeah....

what you say is correct also :)

just that yesterday i found that by offering 8.2 odds to greece was really an indecent payout rate for me not to try my luck...

i drew similarities between france and portugal due to their lack of competitive matches prior to the opening match...lack of the feeling of playing under a serious do-or-die mentality..

no matter how serious the coach tries to pysche the players for friendlies, a friendly is still a friendly and never close to a real competitive match in terms of attitude and commitment..hehe

so the moral of the story is that sometimes automatic qualification due to being a host nation or being the existing champion does not always pay off...hehe

luckily my guess paid off last night :)

terry, let's talk soccer in the kopitiam...can see you support england tonight....i like both teams....but i support france slightly more this round..hehe

okok..talk there talk there :)

ok..i am thinking of the giesemann 250W pendant for my 2ft cube....hmm...

wonder where is the cheapest to get it now

will be selling off the current giesemann 150W....i think it's too difficult to change the ballast and lampholders from 150W to 250W myself right?

ok..going out soon....

see you guys later in the day