Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• SRC Member

true lor...I got the smaller one which is the reddest I saw there....hopefully it will really colour up... :angel:

Also got a prata and pearl bubbles... :P and grab a suncorals again...think I getting a fetish from feeding them... :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually those pieces there all quite red at the undulating outlines..but somehow the centre flesh is not red...i dun think its bleaching though..just the very nature of the colour pigment lor...unlike the ones that deepblue and i have..totally red from outline to centre flesh...

just like the other piece i bought today....greenish lobo from outline to flesh...those you saw there is just another colour variant...red outline, very red under his blue lights...but dark dark flesh in the centre..hehe

but its nice...i almost wanted to buy one of the 2 largest piece also..then i remember have the red one already...so control...but quite nice i must say...

you made a good buy definitely :)

• SRC Member

aiyah...really dun know lah...with the condition I put them in now... :P

Better be more responsible now...now going to get the salt. AT said his place no more so I going Ben's place.

But I like the price I paid for the stuff... :P

• SRC Member
Ear itchy....heard my name mentioned and a certain all red lobo :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yah...got one piece very red...like candycane and also got four to five 'stalks'...but I gathered it was too big for me so I took the smaller one...now I going PM...get the salt... :P

deepblue:

your red lobos very nice....no doubt about that :D

best mixed reef in SRC liao. period. :bow:

jie:

hehe...today he quite good mood lah...somemore u talk nice nice to him...

sure get at good price

great that the tank is setting up liao...u better get it up before holiday ends...otherwise delay till year end again :P

I thought Anglee giving good discount for marine environment?? tomorrow opening ...right?

btw:

deepblue:

your red lobos very nice....no doubt about that 

best mixed reef in SRC liao. period.

Cannot say that :pirate: ...later kana flamed....

I dun need ego boosters..... :lol::lol: ...remember ? me and my little world.....

• SRC Member
jie:

hehe...today he quite good mood lah...somemore u talk nice nice to him...

sure get at good price

I woke him up from his slumber actually... :P

He was pleased to see me after being the ONLY ONE to make me cry because of the tumour thing lor... :P

Told me to name him as my beneficiary lah...say I only got a few months lah...all these all that... :angry:

Come to think about it...now I can really laugh over it...till the next hurdle... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
I thought Anglee giving good discount for marine environment?? tomorrow opening ...right?

btw:

Cannot say that :pirate: ...later kana flamed....

I dun need ego boosters..... :lol::lol: ...remember ? me and my little world.....

AngLee's ME kanna grab until no more liao... :(

deepblue:

as long as it's not your wife or whoever extremely close to you praise your tank, you should be proud of your achievements...i see trigger queen in here sometimes...but i dun see her praising your thread right? if she praises your thread, no meaning at all....

whereas we represent independent views and will praise when there is cause to and criticise when there is a need to....so keep up your good work and make us all proud ;)

compliments from my league of extraordinary surgeonfishes to your justice league of zebrasomas :lol:

• SRC Member
Flubbey.....can put in my tank first .... :lol:

I will clear some space to house the lobo :eyebrow:

Wah!!! Your saliva really alot hor... :eyebrow:

First, my yumas, then now my lobo... :heh::heh:

Tell you what...you can have my tub...and I take your tank anytime... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Good deal for both of us, right? :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
deepblue:

as long as it's not your wife or whoever extremely close to you praise your tank, you should be proud of your achievements...i see trigger queen in here sometimes...but i dun see her praising your thread right? if she praises your thread, no meaning at all....

Aiyoh...this also you know har... :rolleyes:

Well..she does it by being the woman standing behind him...:wub:

what more can be said of such a wife of his lah... :rolleyes:

jie:

hehe..u disturb his beauty sleep ah...hehehe

anyway he will be more than happy to see you....

sure buy things from him one

did u see the red button in his display? can save it still...although the flesh barely covers the skeleton cartilege....cannot convince him to sell that one ah

talking about tubs....if jie you dun finish up your tank this holidays...i call u tubberina liao, queen of tubs :P

my wife is not really impress with my tank....she even make funs of those funny looking candy coloured sticks :angry::erm:

so dun count on her to say good things about my tank.....she just loves her triggers...I wanted to ship this in thru a local lfs for her a few weeks back...

got a shock after hearing the price....$700 plus....gulped.....

post-34-1086856235.jpg

• SRC Member
jie:

talking about tubs....if jie you dun finish up your tank this holidays...i call u tubberina liao, queen of tubs :P

I am going to hang a buffalo head on your door tonight liao... :angry::evil:

• SRC Member
actually i like to eat the japanese soft shell crab :P

OH!!! you have been intoxicated!!! I will tell you why next time... :P

Come to think about it...wanna meet up for sushi at J8 later? I call others? :rolleyes: