Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not me right? u talking about weileong :P

u disappear few days mah...so no enforcement lor :lol:

Oh yah its him.. paiseh... One day i will really go over if he dun stop and remove all his fish and stuff.... Register him with AVA which will result in 5 yearS ban in reefing(no stepping into lfs nor farm and immediate remover of tank) <_<<_<<_<

Oh yah its him.. paiseh... One day i will really go over if he dun stop and remove all his fish and stuff.... Register him with AVA which will result in 5 yearS ban in reefing(no stepping into lfs nor farm and immediate remover of tank)   

Wow.... cham ah tang police going to start raid liao. My new two addition is to my FOWLR, so it doesn't count into my existing reef. Technically you cannot come and raid hor.

But that few days you busy with mahjong so I took the chance and grab a few more tangs. When are you going for mahjong again, I quickly go grab somemore :P

Wow.... cham ah tang police going to start raid liao. My new two addition is to my FOWLR, so it doesn't count into my existing reef. Technically you cannot come and raid hor.

But that few days you busy with mahjong so I took the chance and grab a few more tangs. When are you going for mahjong again, I quickly go grab somemore :P

no.... i busy with raiding lah.... You fren mah so din want to go raid you but now :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

no.... i busy with raiding lah.... You fren mah so din want to go raid you but now :eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

hello, we still buddy buddy, give some chance can or not? Close one eye pls....

what tang police? slap them hard if they come and kajiao u. 

I slap liao later wait get pple if "pia jui" (fight water) you come and support or not??

hello, we still buddy buddy, give some chance can or not? Close one eye pls....

I slap liao later wait get pple if "pia jui" (fight water) you come and support or not??

can provided ###### naso is your last tang

errrmmmm I looking for a few anthias now, those that come my way would be just nice addition to my reef.. cool :P

Keep them only if you can provide very regular feeding.... anyway evansi anthias is a delicate but very nice anthias to add to your reef

Keep them only if you can provide very regular feeding.... anyway evansi anthias is a delicate but very nice anthias to add to your reef

Was thinking of making an autofeeder with frozen food. Pump out from a chiller compartment with capacity for one week supply :P I think that is the best solution provided your skimmer can take that type of extra load.

I want :P

Hmm.. too bad they seldom or almost never arrive in singapore this few years... yeah they are from carribean and not a cheap fish to own..... Oh yah lck11* may bring a few in if got demand.... You want?? can let steven know

post-34-1086320806.jpg

• SRC Member

bro mai kia,

we've got enuff skimmate to intoxicate the tang police but then if they are carmen electra type of female police, then i bo bian liao. ;)