Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

police very on leh about gas engined bicycle...kana cheong kong....must walked home with bagged corals <_<

Dun wprry.. bro roidan fetch us in with nissan skyline.... go in chop chop come out chop chop :lol::lol::lol:

....deepblue maybe caught up in workplace...i

see how see how  :lol:

dun cursed me hor......anyway...as he said....we may end up not going...later my 'CEO' summon....must cancel trip :(

yup...me lowly paid...need to park at Roidan's place...save $$$...all squeeze inside weileong's car and go......me about 3 times DA's size...so very packed liaoz :lol::lol::lol:

DA can sit in the booth. Don't worry very comfortable one :P

No lar I can wake up early, just let me know the time and venue. Wow very excited!!! Cheong all the tekong LFS and see all the tekong new stock!

Aiayh dun worry spoiling my mood lah...... scarly my mum say,"you go, you dun come back!!!" den i die liao....... I didn't really expect to have a trip to farm too so i wun be overly excited......

BTW do i seem very excited

DA can sit in the booth. Don't worry very comfortable one :P

No lar I can wake up early, just let me know the time and venue. Wow very excited!!! Cheong all the tekong LFS and see all the tekong new stock!

wah... you throw me in booth i will call my mata kaki fren to raid your tang and remove everything while we are away.... So i rather you place super man into the booth...

or put the thin thin helfrich goby into the booth :lol::lol::lol:

wah... you throw me in booth i will call my mata kaki fren to raid your tang and remove everything while we are away.... So i rather you place super man into the booth...

or put the thin thin helfrich goby into the booth :lol::lol::lol:

ok ok I give up!!! surrender. Tomorrow we all squeeze onto your gas powered bicycle. I'll be on a roller blade and cling on with a rope :P

Don't brake too hard hor, later I cannot stop in time :P

ok ok I give up!!! surrender. Tomorrow we all squeeze onto your gas powered bicycle. I'll be on a roller blade and cling on with a rope :P

Don't brake too hard hor, later I cannot stop in time :P

I will move at high spd and then do a sudden brake then continue to move again den suddenly brake again

• SRC Member

Thickskinned bubble blower huh Rodian.....i knw who u referrin to :evil::lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.