Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chevron? perhaps. I will be losing a lot of colour if I remove my yellow and blue tang.

chevron junior is probably the only red tang around in its juvenile-intermediate stage....unless u are using flame angel to get a red fish in the tank..hehe

yeah..you are very right also...yellow tang is almost definitive in a marine tank...blue tang also, especially for tanks with black background...the blue tang stands out :)

gee...so many tangs to consider...

soon you will think of upgrading ;)

nah doubt I'll upgrade. although when we migrate over to the states in slightly over ten years time *I think. not too sure when but its in the pipelines*, 12feett tank here I come. :P okay maybe not 12feet but definitely larger than your 6feet. :P

as for tangs. dunno. I'm keen on the hawaiian theme thing. hur hur. although mum will probably be complaining about the lack of colour. but I notice my Bartletts becoming pinkier by the day. hmm.

yeah...go for those mega reef design...and make our reefs here look like nano tanks please :lol:

really man, go for the largest when you are there, definitely wun regret...even if it's just empty with rocks and fishes, would be a sight to behold already :)

yeah..the hawaiian theme is definitely cool ....with a moorish in there....even better :)

• SRC Member

How I wish I could have a AT in my tank..... :lol: I think AT is as expensive as Chervon Tang right? :huh: ..... :unsure:

Its indeed a beauty! :P