Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping my PBT will pull through...seldom got a fish under my care suddenly fall sick like that...it was still OK yesterday :unsure:

sometimes it just happens coz the low level of ich comes back when there is a stress trigger...

i notice a few white specks on my biggie AT also...i think weileong frightened the tangs with his bazooka camera :lol: joking lah, weileong so nice to come help me take my fish, even if he spears one home, i also no hard feelings :lol:

here...the prof X and achilles junior :lol:

post-34-1085410949.jpg

• SRC Member

no lah..wun.

achilles junior wun be able to fend off the yellow bully tang in there

other plans for it ;)

well wishes from me to all ur Tangs.. live well and prosper! :lol:

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

achilles junior wun be able to fend off the yellow bully tang in there

other plans for it ;)

think not....do...or do not....sense I can, sps I see AT junior, swimming happily it is in new tank I see.......

:lol::lol: June...??

not sure leh...

alot of factors to consider ;)

actually size wise this AT junior very good and nice...give me a choice to choose the biggie AT and this one at the same time, i will pick this junior probably...

sigh..now got feelings for the biggie also...if he knows i am favouring the junior more now...he sure jealous :lol:

terry:

haha....

yeah..quite free at selective times of the day...when i am busy...i am really busy :P

money wise, i shall not comment lah...lots of rich blokes in here :lol:

if you see a black tang that you feel can take it up to my yellow tang....let me know...i wanna grab...lol...the only black tang that i can think of now is henry's one, i am sure it would be an interesting sparring match :lol:

kidding lah..probably will not risk another zebrasoma getting bullied by yellow tang again as bro deepblue advised :)

nah. it'll probably have company in the form of an archilles tang that will come in slightly later. or s hould I do it the other way round first. hmm.

whatever it is..need to fish out my four tangs first. and that will be pretty challenging.