Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I will be very honoured to have your presence standing in front of my reef :)

Haha...with Superman...his presence will definitely overshadow you... :lol::lol::lol:

i must add bro your AT is awesome. fat with big butt but simply magnificent.

it's the fantasia burino of your reef man! :lol:

thanks bro....

actually diana degarmo also quite big size...hehe :P

which tang is diana then? hehehe

ah...jasmine trias can be my chevron tang..why?

coz chevron tang is called Ctenochaetus hawaiiensis

hahaha....

thanks bro dispar,

coming from a tang critic, it sure makes my day ;)

since our ATs were from the same batch, you be the godfather of my AT? then at least can ease the memories :)

haha i dun mind...... eh since when i am a tang critics...... My tank has become a bit of a tang nursery home, my fren just chuck his blue tang with me because he was shock when that tang poo....... haha ironic part is that he has a beckett skimmer but not me :lol::lol::lol:

jie:

i hope to see him in the trademark S tshirt, the other time when i saw him, he never wear...quite disappointed :D

<_<:lol:

I get Flubbey the wonder woman costume :eyebrow:

hehe..tang critic also means knowledgeable on tangs mah...at the very least you show very impressive tang ID-ability :)

u better charge your fren some tangsitting fee :lol:

Eh....... actually there are many tangs which i do not know, its just that those pic of tangs which sis AP posted, i have seen them before.....

he gave the blue to me thus nvm lah, dun charge him

wad are the conditions required for clovies huh?

The Clavularia Clove Polyp Corals are also commonly referred to as Eight Tentacle Polyps, or Encrusting Polyps. They are brown, tan, pink, green, or white in color and their polyps have the distinctive eight-leaved tentacles associated with all the members of this family. They are colonial animals with several individual polyps attached to a single piece of live rock and are often stung and damaged by other aggressive corals. Therefore, they need adequate space between themselves and other corals.

They are not difficult to maintain and require moderate lighting combined with moderate water movement. They require the addition of iodine and other trace elements to the water. The symbiotic algae zooxanthellae hosted within their bodies is responsible for providing the majority of their nutritional requirements via the algae's light drive process of photosynthesis. They also benefit from weekly feedings of micro-plankton or foods designed for filter feeding invertebrates. They will grow rapidly in the established reef aquarium by encrusting over adjacent rock work or even other corals.

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Di...d=22&pCatId=671