• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:pinch: I know who you referring to lah <_<:sick::cry:

???! You're TOO sensitive!! :lol:

Was not referring to you leh.

Mainly A********** customers! :P

Disclaimer: :D

$$$ invested in equipment is secondary coz it doesn't automatically mean success.

Hon is an old bird in reefing.... there are many old birds around... their tanks stand as a testimony to their skill & dedication what... talk is cheap. The proof of the pudding is in the tasting! :)

yeah man....

not to mention the tasty AT swimming in hon's tank...YUM YUM :lol:

that AT allergic to newater, that's why hon dun wanna change water...hehe :P

ooops...my fishes also allergic...they break out in spots if change water ....whitespots :lol::P:lol:

ok serious, will change water these few days...shrug....

"where is my maid...where is my maid" <looking around> :heh:

• SRC Member

You can always pay me to do that. I like to change water for others, but not for my own tank. $$ keep my lazy bone moving you know .. :P

jie:

chevy is already promised to dispar when i wanna dispose because dispar likes adult chevy....ok..when i wanna dispose chevy and if dispar dun want, then u will be next on the beneficiary list...

as for clams, if really sell, will see if my fren rejects any or not...because he told me long time back if one day i am selling, he take all of them, no questions asked, just name him a price...

so if he rejects any clams due to similarities with what he has or watsoever, then i turn to reefers here to rehouse the clams :)

bro deepblue:

you heard us,

make us drool with envy with your 6ft FOWLR :)

I go away for a few hours....kana pressure liaoz....

why not..a big 6ft fowlr tank with many fishes...but I am going for lesser LR as compared to CF......to many LR..cant see fishes lah....

as for tangs with sps.....any people with success??? so many around.... me have 5 tangs with my sps now.... :lol: .. but they definitely will migrate out later on when they grow up...move to the 6 ft lor