Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

that sps reef looks familiar :eyebrow:

very nice....my 6 footer is a fowlr..I dun want to invest on lights, chillers and stuff.....

:lol: Bro..good idea...I like the concept you put up :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP:

i still prefer the Jackie Chan version....more comical..he had to sing while stripping in public behind a car :lol:

sorry hor, i dun think i can squeeze 50 over fishes in a 2ft cube....

and furthermore sps is not in my blood, i just wanna try for fun, and it makes it easier with no - little fishes in the 2ft cube...

my main interest is in the flowing movement of my fishes :lol:

sorry guys, trying to run an ocean in there :P

u are one of my tang beneficiaries :D

Gee....you are still the best....my black tang will look forward to meeting yours one day :lol:

hmm....

if i do the 2ft cube, will make it barebottom, put the ts7,

put a remora pro, use a 250W DE fixture....

maybe get a teco RA200/240 chiller

was thinking a few iceprobes...but then for the price might as well get a proper chiller...

hmmm...... :snore: *building castles in the air* :snore:

:lol:

• SRC Member
AP:

already wanted to do it long time back...but wanted to do up my main 6ft first..

now the the 6ft is pretty much done, got alot of time to let ideas fly wild...lol

wah you like me ah.....slowly but surely.....stylo milo bro....anyway thumbs up on your new idea.....can ask a little favor because I am slow as snail when SPS arrive....you got sharp hawk eyes..... :lol:

yeah lor..now can slowly think while maintaining what i have...

but once if i do decide to do the 2ft cube for real, i will get it done in a jiffy...

tat's me, i can have great inertia before doing something, but once decided, it's a giant ball rolling down the street terribly fast, get away from me guys :lol:

as for shipment, u ask the wrong person lah...i am not the commando sps reefer who is always at the frontlines at sps shipments...i am an sps recruit :lol:

send your feelers to other bros....not me :lol:

weileong,

u dunno meh?

AP decided to lift the self-imposed wait liao... :lol:

AP throw the wait out of the window liao....anyway AP's tank is near the balcony windows, no wonder so easily thrown out :lol:

now got sps shipment, u can expect to see AP there..., remember to save some nice sps for AP :D

dunno lah...with AP's large forgiving water volume in the tank,

any skimmer will do well, let alone RSB ;)

at this point definitely RSB can handle no problem..even a weipro2014 will have no problems i am sure...

maybe the RSB is like good wine, gets better with age :rolleyes:

and gets better with more livestock :D

okok..talk about my tank and development plans lah...dun digress :P

• SRC Member
Has AP decided to get rid of the RSB or still stick to the RSB? I see lots of tangs coming to AP tank since AP is looking for a "tang expert" now. Wonder what's next, AP, AT, PBTx2 (blue and brown), all the nice nice but aggressive ones :P

no lah still sticking with the faithful RSB..... :lol:

As for waiting time dunno how now once my MH arrives in 2 weeks time....my hands become very itchy and start buying SPS unless can be put in straight jackett and foam at the mouth...... :lol:

very confident that SPS will thrive in my giant cube due to my very strict regime of maintenance routine....ahemmmm! :P

Throwing caution to the wind.....nahhhhhhh! Being a pro is what I am after....he..he

Actual desire of profession....Biologist....would be an aim..... :P

Have to prove to bro weileong about keeping tangs and SPS under the scheme of RSB now so must hurry otherwise wait too long bro weileong fall asleep liao...he...he

I already going to fall asleep soon :P

I hope AP tank won't end up with a ref in the main tank. Nice green "grass" growing eveywhere. Talking abt this also makes me scared. Later I get algae bloom I cry.

Better run another return pump tonight to increase the sump turn over, will be buying the fittings later.

AP: i think with your tank size and RSB combine..

can keep up to 100-150 fishes...sure no problem...

swimming amongst your sps reef...i am sure even our boss AT will be in awe of your pro reefing skills :D

weileong:

dun curse AP's tank lah...even if grow algae will be good exercise for AP to weed them out...or chance to put more tangs to do grazing :D