Roidan's Reef (II)

roidan

Hmm they are grammide afterall.... can't expect them to be too active in behavior, or else wun be call perfect reef fish liao :lol::lol::lol:

yeah...

hope they come out now and then to let me see see... :lol:

they are from deeper waters than royal grammas, so kinda understandable that they might not like open waters in daylight also..hehe

hope other bros have better luck with them :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...

hope they come out now and then to let me see see... :lol:

they are from deeper waters than royal grammas, so kinda understandable that they might not like open waters in daylight also..hehe

hope other bros have better luck with them :)

My fren was the first to bought and he told me when release, the fish just disappear into the tank

That's why the guy is going into my 2ft tank....can monitor...I also want to learn whether the loreto can coexist with the guy :lol:

That's why the guy is going into my 2ft tank....can monitor...I also want to learn whether the loreto can coexist with the guy :lol:

Think seriously they will fight...... think your 4 feet better, more cave to hide........ let say your brazil is in the left side of the rock work you can release the black cap into the right side

4ft....no way....the brazilian gramma is waiting inside :evil::evil:

he is coming out to prowl the area very often nowadays

4ft....no way....the brazilian gramma is waiting inside :evil::evil:

he is coming out to prowl the area very often nowadays

Hmm..... then relese the fish to an area where the brazilian dun go.. 2 feet surely kana wack.......... eh best idea is dun buy :lol::lol::lol:

not too sure...

but then again...mr and mrs cap explore until i dunno where they are liao...

so bros who wanna buy, take note, u may end up buying some elusive specimens that will be seldom seen again....as they are from deep darker waters, thus their natural tendency is to hide in the shade or amongst the rocks

well, i hope they live happily ever after....and let me see them more often..haha

bro.....miss your helfrich.....does it still come out????

if i am lucky, i will see him during feeding time, i know...because if he swim out, there is one cleaner wrasse that doesn't like him and will chase him....

now u know why recently i posted here saying i hate my cleaner wrasses so much..haha

good nite guys....sweet dreams..haha