Robbie's 2ft Tank

robbie

• SRC Member

wow rzy you must always play spot the different is it looking at it for so long cant spot any fishes

anyway nice colourful tank very tamping for me to give up my zoos tank for this kind of mix reef tank

can give some spec of your tank robbie

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

is there any fish inside ???? dont see any

I only have a clown and a hawkfish in there. If you look properly, the hawkfish is purged on the derasa.

Use to have more but they have been bullied by the hawkfish and sadly subcumbed to the harassment.

thanks all the compliments & for taking time to view my little tank. here are some specs:

equipment (bought these stuff quite some time ago, can't remember the exact model):

1. Prizm skimmer

2. Ehiem canister filter. Put my carbon and rowaphos in here.

3. 1 x 55w 10K PL

4. 1 x 55w Blue PL

5. 1 x ??w Actinic (can't remember the watt)

tank parameters, aside from ensuring that the salinity is at 1.023, i don't measure the others. the tank is very matured now, so the ammonia + nitrite is non existent. nitrate is always going to be there coz i'm using a canister (bloody nitrate factory). dKH ... hmm, should be > 10. calcium ... not top priority coz only have 1 acro, juz using part a + b regularly. sometimes i dose iodine + strontium.

water change about 30% weekly ... this is must to export the nitrate.

kind of risky but so far so good, hence, i'll juz stick to my normal routines.