WTB: saki 150W SE 20K bulb

Chris

• SRC Member

Let down by V**tr** after ordering 2 pcs of the saki 150W 20K SE bulbs from them.

Need to find to replace my 1 over year bulb.

Anyone has lobang please PM me.

Thanks

I think (marine) therefore I am

Hi Chris

Call EYE LIGHTING 67423611.

They are the distributor for Asia Pac. I've already spoken to Alan (General Manager) about the situation and now they have decided to sell direct to end user.

V**T*** is a disappointment.

You can look for the following to assist you:

Alan (General Manager)

Agnes (Sales Manager)

Bernard (Sales Engineer)

PS: They only 5 days week. Mon - Fri

Cheers

• SRC Member

Hey guys,

I really don't think you should condemn V**tr** like that. The boss is a really nice guy.

Just because he can't bring in what you want, it doesn't mean they are no good. In the first place they are not selling marine stuff. They deal with industrial lighting.

I think he is already being very nice by entertaining us considering we only walk in to buy 1 or 2 sets or just bulbs only.

His real customers are building contractors who place orders of at least $10000 to $50000 per order.

So think about that.

• SRC Member

Agreed with cookiemunster, Owner is a nice guy who is willingly to listen to advise given by customers. He will tell u why he could not bring in the requested products for a vaild reason. From my perosnal experience, two thumbs up for them. excellent service and support

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member

Dear Cookiemuster,

Please don't get sensitive. No body has used the word 'condemn' except you!

It is alright for people to feel let down and disapoointed. This is definitely not condemnation as you have put it.

True to your point, I also agree that the boss is a nice guy and they are really doing us a favour. I told them I appreciate their halp and was not a bit angry when I waited 2 months without my bulbs. I thanked them and now start looking for my bulb.

Hope you are not offended.

I think (marine) therefore I am

Dear Cookiemunster & Hotsoup

Lets not jump here......

I total agree with Chris. Like I've stated in my statement. "Disappointment" .... not..... "Condemn"

Chris and myself are not here to condemn anybody nor products.

In the very least, we use our own names, make only necessary comments/posts and not to make a hoo haa out of everything.

Cheers & Be happy. Let's all enjoy this hobby.

Life's in this forum is better and less complicated when we had only few hundred members.......sigh.....

Best Regards to all

:peace:

• SRC Member

No problem. Just trying to balance the statement cos it might give new comers with a negative sense toward this mentioned company.

:D

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
Dear Cookiemunster & Hotsoup

Lets not jump here......

I total agree with Chris. Like I've stated in my statement. "Disappointment" .... not..... "Condemn"

Chris and myself are not here to condemn anybody nor products.

In the very least, we use our own names, make only necessary comments/posts and not to make a hoo haa out of everything.

Cheers & Be happy. Let's all enjoy this hobby.

Life's in this forum is better and less complicated when we had only few hundred members.......sigh.....

Best Regards to all

Sorry guys I am not trying to make a hoo ha about everything. I only spoke up because I found it a very negative remark towards a really nice guy.

I just wanted to clear the air with the negative impression thats all. I'm not trying to get you guys into trouble or anything.

Peace and no offense.