• SRC Member

but he never give me discount one leh

that time bought one pink tube anemone he quote me ## price that i ask for 2 dollars lesser he say he never sell that at that price before

the next thing i know my frenz bought bought 2 bucks cheaper than me

just to add, he will also be unhappy if you take water from the fish tanks for your pail - you are supposed to take water from the packing area...

anyway, he is a nice fellow - when you catch him at the right time - he will tell you some business anomalies in the marine trade...

:D

• SRC Member

Something to add......greet him "Uncle" lor....nothing to lose what!

TCSS with him lor.....hahaha......its basically a interpersonal skill!!!!

• SRC Member

just direct ask him the price.. he's too busy sometimes to entertain.. catch the fish and show him, ask the price, he pack, u take..

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

You can take SBS 145 from just outside Lavender MRT, not the exit to immigration building. Alight after the eminent plaza bus stop. walk reverse direction of traffic flow abt 1 to 2 mins. You'll see the blue painted units with many tanks inside. That it. ;)

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WHERE CAN I RECOVER BITCOIN-ETHEREUM-USDT HIRE TECHNOCRATE RECOVERY

2. 10

Decommissioning

3. 0

How can I contact a legit cryptocurrency recovery company - contact iFORCE HACKER RECOVERY

4. 0

WTS : Corals