At last my 5 footer!!

kschew1498

• SRC Member

Sigh! Sian ah.....Shanghainese doesnt seem to like this hobby or maybe it is a purely a business district like Shanton Way in Singapore....no lobang......mainly fresh water fishes (sighting from my Mdm)......

Cant wait for her next trip to Beijing and Taiwan!!! kekeke :evil: ($#@%@$ how could someone be so anxious about getting his mdm out travelling!!!)

Honestly I miss her.......Sigh! She is travelling to Thailand tomorrow again!!! Sigh! A.....how come my nose is bleeding...help help!!! :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
bro, pls do not let your nose bleed for too long....not healthy - go take a bath & cool down !! :lol::lol:

Bro...where...can recommend!!! hahaha :lol::lol::off:

:fear::ph34r: Censored :ph34r::fear:

• SRC Member
nice slug!!!!! so cute :wub::wub:

You want...I give you for free but self collect! :D

DANGER!!! for me.....dont dare to risk anything like this.

By the way, 1 for 1....I give you the crab also.... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

i wan i wan !!! can put the slug & crab in my bare 2 footer....haven't had the time to go LFS to stock it up.... :D

ok sure.....we so friend friend......$10 for the slug.....and $15 for the crab.....very very special and unqiue one ok!!!! cannot find anywhere one hor ..........:lol::lol: (hahaha sound familiar??? ;) )

ok sure.....we so friend friend......$10 for the slug.....and $15 for the crab.....very very special and unqiue one ok!!!! cannot find anywhere one hor ..........:lol::lol: (hahaha sound familiar??? ;) )

:lol::lol::lol:

I thot such 'ggod' deals can only be found in places like Pasir Ris !!!

ha ha ha !!! ok ok !! I will take the slug and the crab @ $ 10 ?- & $15/- respectively. When they grow bigger than my 2 footer - I will pay u the $$$$ ok ? btw, with such 'good' pricing, delivery is free I assume !!

:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Ok bro!...I guarrantee can mate and give birth some more!!!

Guys....the joke was about this joker who sold another bigger joker a useless crab found in LR for $15!! What a sales man he is!!! :bow::lol::lol:

I nearly become one of the biggest joker as well!!!! kekeke :lol::lol:

Interesting things really happen with these people!!! :heh:

• SRC Member
so did u go down to cactus road ? got any good stuff there?

;)

Wah.....I like your avatar!!!

Went down yesterday evening to get some tonga.....big damage.....bought another 10kg! Very very nice and long tonga! They claim to be fugi branches...anyway much much nicer than those I bought previously. :lol:

Yahooo.....this Saturday will be my 2 weeks of cycling!!!! Buay Ta Han liao la!!!!!

Hmmm....gonna measure the parameter, change water, cotton wool, throw in more carbon................. <_< .....lastly need to take a slip of salt water...... :yeah:

• SRC Member

bro your sandbed way too thick....

sand cheap but also dont need to over do it...

got buy UV steralizer..??? anything u better consider if u want to keep tangs and lot of fish...

sighz.. me should have got one.. my tang just dead till to ich... dam it...

now no more adding fish only coral for now.. till i got my UV steralizer..

• SRC Member

got buy UV steralizer..??? anything u better consider if u want to keep tangs and lot of fish...

errr...if he is too thick...then I dunno how to describe my..... :whistle

• SRC Member

wahahahaha......the thicker the better ma....hahaha :lol: I like your description....hahahaha.....

UV.. :huh: Havent got one yet leh.....! Going to get one soon.....waiting for my Mdm next trip....kekeke :evil:

Been looking at the pasa malam but always too slow! Damp it! <_<

• SRC Member

by the way just had a road accident last evening.....$#@%^$#.......the repair cost could have allow me to buy a couple of UV sterlizer with bloody high wattage.....SOB SOB :cry:

Cause of it......checking my sms for my Mdm flight details!!!! Damp it! ........so guys be careful when playing your handphone and driving!!!! :cry:

Worse still....today all workshop is closed for labour day......AAAAAAARRRRRHHHHH!!! have to bear with the damage car till Monday.... :angry:

• SRC Member

errr...if he is too thick...then I dunno how to describe my..... :whistle

we brother brother....kekeke :lol: