At last my 5 footer!!

kschew1498

ya....from T95....very big and healthy.....but is my first time trying elegance.....a big worry about its survival rate......I didnt get it the last time I went with Bro. Triggerpuff......same same regret also.....but dont worry.....still have a couples if big and nice one there......quick go grap it!....

By the way did I tell you I bought $50! :huh: .....hehe....the fish farm uncle say its a very very special price......original price 60 bucks.......

bro ks chew - Congratulations on the commissioning of your Elegance !!!! :D:D

hopefully will have time soon to chk out your impressive set up!!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
hehehe :P .....Mdm watching her favourite program.....so got some free time.....

NH3 : 0

NO2 : 0

NO3 : 12.5mg/l

KH : 9 ......... :( didnt dose for 5 days only.....drop from 11!! <_<

PO4 : 0.1 ppm ...... :lol: improving....yahoooooo!!!! :yeah:

PH : 8.6 ......... :fear: steady....steady......

Cal : 350....... :fear::ph34r::fear: .......aarrrhhh.....got to start dosing Kalwasser!!!! or should I be dosing Calcium+.....

Any recommendation on which Calcium booster to buy??? :huh:

You should add Calcium+ to increase the Ca, Kalk is mainly use to maintain the level.

You will also need to add Kh+ at the same time. But pls note that using such manual dosing, the Kh and Ca is inverse relationship (that is increase in Ca can led to Kh decrease if overdose). so increase them slowly. :)

For kh of your tank, you should buy Baking Soda, cheaper. :)

• SRC Member

Thank you thank you.....its indeed a beauty!!! :thanks: I think now the biggest challenge is to maintain this beauty!!!

Yup....Nutx.....gonna go get some Cal+ to buff up the calcium level slowly!!! ;) Baking soda for dkh??? will that do it?? :huh: ...hmm....interesting!! :lol:

hahaha.....no lights la.....my lights comes on in the evening. Notice my elegence at the right lower corner.....hehehe......just went to T95 with my Mdm to spent money again!!! <_<

Did you get anything yesterday at Pasir Ris?

Bro,

didn't go Pasir Ris in the end... coz u didn't wanna join in... hahahaha... anyway, went S##life and bought a PBT in the end.... :)

Bro, be careful ur Elegance dun get stung by other corals, mine was stung to death by my bubble coral... :( even when they were like 4" apart! :angry:

Anyway, your No3, can hum tam the AZ-No3, even the ang mos recommend on RC... so-called guaranteed to remove your no3!! but not cheap.... at $40/bottle... :)

Vincent Ho :eyeblur:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
Yup....Nutx.....gonna go get some Cal+ to buff up the calcium level slowly!!! ;) Baking soda for dkh??? will that do it?? :huh: ...hmm....interesting!! :lol:

yes, it works well for my FW tank but not too sure about SW though.. any experts comments

• SRC Member

Bro,

didn't go Pasir Ris in the end... coz u didn't wanna join in... hahahaha... anyway, went S##life and bought a PBT in the end.... :)

Bro, be careful ur Elegance dun get stung by other corals, mine was stung to death by my bubble coral... :( even when they were like 4" apart! :angry:

Anyway, your No3, can hum tam the AZ-No3, even the ang mos recommend on RC... so-called guaranteed to remove your no3!! but not cheap.... at $40/bottle... :)

Vincent Ho :eyeblur:

Hmmm....I better move my bubble away from the elegance!!! It only 1" away!!!

AZ- NO3....so expensive??!!!! :blink:

Aiya....my Mdm in town la.....she probably only spent a week or 2 in Singapore monthly so let me spent some time with her la......definately chio you soon....pai say pai say..... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member
wow looks pretty fat :P

Yup....very healthy and fat.....hehehe......and very good deal I have got for this sailfin....but havent start eating yet....sigh! <_<

• SRC Member
Wah KS, your tank looks very nice now man... congratulations.

BTW, I told you going to call me when you were in Bangkok? Anyway, let's meet up next time.

Hey Bro....didnt wish to disturb you lor....hahaha.....actually the 2 days in Bangkok was damp filled up with golf games and pub hopping at night......hahaha..... :lol::lol: My Mdm's colleague is a devil :evil: in Thailand.....he is a Singaporean and yet speaks damp fluent Thail.....and he even drives us around Bangkok..... :lol::lol:

I must say its very enjoying to have someone bringing you around......knowing the streets inside out......places for nice food......places to hand around in the night....... :D:D

Anyway....thanks Patrick....catch up with you when you are back. ;)

By the way, will post some pic. of Chatujak LFS.....Sigh! Disappointment manz......!!! :( I mean for marine fish and corals......Sigh!

• SRC Member

kschew1489

May be you didn't go to right place at CCK weekend market. I have been there a few time and found some nice shop, corals are not nice like in SG however fishs are.

If you notice all china made products are lot cheaper compare to SG. I got my pump almost half price compare to SG. However, only for China made, othermade s**k. 100S$ for adam 228.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
kschew1489

May be you didn't go to right place at CCK weekend market. I have been there a few time and found some nice shop, corals are not nice like in SG however fishs are.

If you notice all china made products are lot cheaper compare to SG. I got my pump almost half price compare to SG. However, only for China made, othermade s**k. 100S$ for adam 228.

Didnt I go to the right places??? :cry: Sigh! Is there another place?? :huh: Actually I comb the place until my leg sore and only find 5-6 Marine LFS......so disappointed :( ....I think there was another place.....some reefers did mentioned it previously but I just couldnt locate the posting/thread....sigh!

Anyway its a eye opener.... :lol:

• SRC Member
is that a white cheek? or a powder brown?

Not too sure honestly.....but I think it is a white cheek.....(aaarrhhhh....where is my marine fish encyclopedia...... :lol: )