At last my 5 footer!!

kschew1498

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
UV sterilizer. The turbo twist is by coralife, I looking for a big one like 55W if they have. If price good you can collect order and bring back and sell.

ooorrr.....pai say .....hahaha ....I didnt know this! :paiseh: Actually I was asking my Mdm to look for Atman or Jebo?

wow!! :blink: 55w! so big?! Is it the bigger the merrier?? I saw Atman UV sterilizer in Pasir Ris....I think only 11w and it is costing like 150 bucks!!! Hopefully can find something in China! ;)

Coralife huh....ok.....will ask my Mdm to take note on this brand....but how much is it selling locally? ;)

• SRC Member

the 12x turbo twist (36w) I got at $300.

I think the higher the wattage the higher the flow of water then more killing power heheh.

kekeke high killing power huh :evil::evil:

Ok....will get my Mdm to check it out......stay tune to take order!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully I am not violeting any SRC regulations! :P

• SRC Member
Wow...55w UV. Are you trying to kill off anything that swim? hehehe

Kschew, may be you want to post the price so the interested people can sign up.

Dont worry....I will.....but expect that I will make something out of it because my poor Mdm need to travel there(I mean to the shop), negotiate and hand carry it back! ;)

But first she have to find it! :lol: and I believe she will because I must say she is very street smart.....like a mouse!!! :D:D (lucky she dont browse SRC kekekeke :fear: )

Anyway....very likely she is also going to Taiwan and Hongkong the following week...hehehe......Denitrate Reactor and Calcium Reactor!!! :eyebrow::yeah:

Stay Tune!!!! B)

Really.... :huh: I was in a dilemma....buy or dont buy.....buy or dont buy...... :( 120 bucks for sand!! :blink:

Same when I was deciding to use sea water ($230 including delivery and emptying into my tank) or sea salt mix with water (sea salt $80+) ! Sea water or sea salt.....sea water or sea salt...... :lol::lol:

Life is full of decision!! :D:D

bro ks,

I am glad you didnt become a sucker for that stupid LFS who quoted you $230 for 'kiam chui' !!!!

I doubt we will patronise that store very often....

• SRC Member

Dont worry....I will.....but expect that I will make something out of it because my poor Mdm need to travel there(I mean to the shop), negotiate and hand carry it back! ;)

But first she have to find it! :lol: and I believe she will because I must say she is very street smart.....like a mouse!!! :D:D (lucky she dont browse SRC kekekeke :fear: )

Anyway....very likely she is also going to Taiwan and Hongkong the following week...hehehe......Denitrate Reactor and Calcium Reactor!!! :eyebrow::yeah:

Stay Tune!!!! B)

you markup is ok to us...but I doubt it will be sufficient for you to cover her ' SHOPPING TRIP' while on the way to the LFS...!:D

• SRC Member

Stay Tune!!!! B)

Don't expect your Mom to go all the way to China to buy the stuff and then sell us at cost right!!! That would be unreasonable. As long as the price is attractive, and better than what we can get in Singapore, why not?

BTW, do you want to share with me which stupid LFS is this? And what is the so called "Kiam Chui"? You can PM me.

Thanks,

Patrick

==============================================

bro ks,

I am glad you didnt become a sucker for that stupid LFS who quoted you $230 for 'kiam chui' !!!!

I doubt we will patronise that store very often....

• SRC Member

I thought so at first....but after I scrutinize it.....it was actually the legs of a star fish! I think it probably tag along the algae plant I bought last week. kekeke.... :evil:

• SRC Member

Sob Sob...my Lyetail Anthias went reporting :cry: but........dont go to waste I throw it into my tank for cycling :angel: but......within hours it was all gone....my damp hermit crab finish everything.....not even a single scrap!!! :evil:

Pic showing the carcass being surrounded by hermit crab within minutes after I dumped it in! :evil:

post-34-1082559203.jpg

• SRC Member
eh ? your Anthias is from your 2-footer?

not bad, good for your cycling process huh ?

The Macro looks good - very foamy.....looks like you can start monitoring your SP bills and see what is the increase in $$$, considering you have not run your chiller yet !!

ke ke ke... :rolleyes:

Ya lor....3 anthias left 1 only! Never seem to see them eating.....sigh! :ph34r:

Bro...still early to monitor yet.....my MH & Chiller still resting leh.....

The skimmate looks good huh.....worth every cent I pay! ;) Hows yours brother..... :P

• SRC Member

hi...I've de-commissioned my skimmer (same as yours) and thinking of selling it...can help me to take some 'nice' skimmate pic of your skimmer for me to use as 'advertising'?

:D:D:D

:huh: why you want to sell it?? Upgrading to bigger capacity!!! :evil:

Ya lor....3 anthias left 1 only! Never seem to see them eating.....sigh! :ph34r:

Bro...still early to monitor yet.....my MH & Chiller still resting leh.....

The skimmate looks good huh.....worth every cent I pay! ;) Hows yours brother..... :P

there was once some water accidentally got into the air inlet tube. after that foam was still ok but skimmate got more diluted. :(

• SRC Member

:huh: why you want to sell it?? Upgrading to bigger capacity!!! :evil:

aiya...it's a loooong story......

I was using it in my 3ft tank.....and always no foam after 2-3 days of thick kopi-O....so tho maybe it is not good...so go and buy a H&S ....then realised that it is the same again....no foam after 2-3 days! :angry:

And when i plannig my 6ft in Feb (using existing tank), tho can have 2 sump tanks to hold 1 skimmer each....then the guy 'promise' to modify my sump tank keep MIA and didn't come and drill the holes for linking up the 2 separate sump tank...(and LR price keep going up after the AVA event!) so cannot wait already and go with only 1 sump tank...so one of the skimmer has to go lor.... <_<