DeepBlue's SPS corals

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more than a month....not alking much of it...scared taboo...talk abt it tomolo up lorry.. :lol:

anyway...I know who to claim from when anything happens to it...

I am feeding it GPs, DTs ...bioplankton......

• SRC Member
more than a month....not alking much of it...scared taboo...talk abt it tomolo up lorry.. :lol:

anyway...I know who to claim from when anything happens to it...

I am feeding it GPs, DTs ...bioplankton......

saw a few healty pieces at t95... dare nt buy sia :lol: hmmm IMPO i think should sloww down ur sps and add more lps :lol:

IMO...should slow down everything and come to a halt.....I go on shopping spree and after that will stop for a while....I think recently no more sps shipment...god news for me..for LPS...only looking for the red/green open brain and blastomussa....

seems very rare recently...good news on the wallet :lol:

• SRC Member
IMO...should slow down everything and come to a halt.....I go on shopping spree and after that will stop for a while....I think recently no more sps shipment...god news for me..for LPS...only looking for the red/green open brain and blastomussa....

seems very rare recently...good news on the wallet :lol:

at least u werking... im doin nothing :lol: wait start poly got pocket money :D

i tot some1 said got blasto at reborn?? :erm::unsure:

That was lightningstrike a while back......

I got a red green piece like the piece he has at PM in PasirR last weekend...but to get a very good condition one..quite tough :lol:

• SRC Member
hopefully one day can be as cool lookng as linkinPark's tank :lol::lol::lol: dream dream.....

Hi DB, thank you for the compliment.

I think my tank is still very young (upgraded from a 1 year old 2 ft tank to my present 3 ft, now also one year old) and not proven yet. Still a long way to go.

We shall see in a few months (interim) and a year time how the corals perform, before we can safely say that the tank is ok.

Your tank is very good looking and you are constantly improving upon it with TLC. It will sure reward you with outstanding growth & colour. ;)

LP

thanks for the encouragement...

actually, I always think the pics you posted recently do not do full justice to what they actually look like ....

I still remember seeing your tank a few months back..the colours are simply gorgeous...definitely right there with danano and Boss .....:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
That was lightningstrike a while back......

I got a red green piece like the piece he has at PM in PasirR last weekend...but to get a very good condition one..quite tough :lol:

ard how much bro?? ;) maybe have to start selling my clams....... :ph34r: ........................NOT!!! :lol:

$40 plus plus................times are tough for us...everytime i want to bargain......ppl point to the CITES sign and tell me how tough it is for them.............. :(

got to skip lunch at work.....eat my colleagues' share :evil:

• SRC Member
$40 plus plus................times are tough for us...everytime i want to bargain......ppl point to the CITES sign and tell me how tough it is for them.............. :(

got to skip lunch at work.....eat my colleagues' share :evil:

to hell with cites. last time reefworld sellbig bubble 20.... now cheapest i foud 35 and i bought it <_< nt green sumore....#$%^#@$^ :pinch:

• 2 weeks later...

doing some archiving...seems like my acro from our sponsor Irwana is colouring up..quite promising :lol:

Hopes when I get the Hamilton Bulbs, the colours will improve further :lol:

post-22-1082821853.jpg

my acros top view again...can see one of the humilis is colouring up...pinkish/purplish tips......but very slowly <_<

post-22-1082822277.jpg

a closeup of my purple...recently fragged for a fellow reefer.....waiting for a stunning pink birdnest in return...hint hint... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

(no alteration to the pic....by any software...true colour)

post-22-1082822562.jpg

bro...I am a photography idiot lah.....was actually quite surprised to get the last 3 pics using my canon ixus 330.... :lol::lol:

still a very good digi cam in my opinion.... ;)

I hope the acros continue to colour up... :lol:

post-22-1082857321.jpg

Thanks ckevin...I am that kind that will always look to improving the look aesthetically....me art person type.... :lol::lol::lol:

tried to do some more shots of my colonies and acros...think the cheap light brown one I got from Irwarna is turning out to be a gem, turning to either purple or blue as well....

post-22-1082887764.jpg

my yellow humilis slowly turning green...seems like to me...has a green tint.... <_< ...was hoping it could retain the yellow-ness...but anyday I'll take the green than turning brown... :lol::lol:

post-22-1082888057.jpg

yup...humilis are one of the acros that changes colour very slowly...my humilis that turn brown(from LCK 2 months to 3 months ago)...though showing signs of changing (note the pink/purple tips)...but body is still very brown ....

post-22-1082888178.jpg