DeepBlue's SPS corals

as I said....new cam...still dunno how to use it properly :huh:

maybe my room also lots warmer than the tank....so fogging up didnt help in the focusing....

it it better today??? using old camera again....

post-22-1081347010.jpg

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
as I said....new cam...still dunno how to use it properly :huh:

maybe my room also lots warmer than the tank....so fogging up didnt help in the focusing....

it it better today??? using old camera again....

Yup today is better a lot............tot it's the water particles.......looks like not..........nice rock scapes................

I still prefer my IXUS 330 ...maybe when I learn how to use the Canon G5 powershot, pix will be better :lol:

Added a satghorn and monticap from PR...price has come down a bit, some still holding the colour..shld dropby and take a look...

post-22-1081584208.jpg

a recently acquired monticap..not sure what colour yet....so will wait for a while and see anything happens...

post-22-1081781857.jpg

yup....last shot for today....a top view shot...didnt switch off the pump...so a bit blur...... :paiseh:

hopefully one day can be as cool lookng as linkinPark's tank :lol::lol::lol: dream dream.....

post-22-1081782531.jpg

Thanks a million, bros....those who knows me knows I am constantly trying to improve the look of my tank.....

because of my sps.....has finally remove the sea rods that was with me for a while......

This is one of my latest scape... :lol:

post-22-1081861530.jpg

Thanks a million, bros....those who knows me knows I am constantly trying to improve the look of my tank.....

because of my sps.....has finally remove the sea rods that was with me for a while......

This is one of my latest scape... :lol:

very pack look........ Thats what i love most... ;););) BTW can take pic of the maxima scar** sold to you

Thats what i love most... ;););) BTW can take pic of the maxima scar** sold to you

I am not the zen zen kind... :lol::lol::lol:

figure got to shift the sps later..kinda close...but not touching each other.... :lol:

will try to take a shot of the big maxima soon, but I think can see it at the right bottom corner .....