I QUIT THE HOBBY!!!!!!

Achilles Tang

Guys, I have decided to quit the marine scene and be a LH farmer!

Just today, in the papers... a flowerhorn fish is priced at HALF A MILLION DOLLARS to be sold! In malaysia!!!

OMG!!!! :evil::evil::evil: I'm gonna be rich.... sorry for the betrayal guys... but money talks!! Muahahahahaa!!!

I'm gonna be rich... 1 fish = $500,000... so 10 fish = $500,000 x 10 = 5 million dollars... hmmm.... 30 fishes = 15 million dollars.... :yeah: I'm gonna be so rich!!!

Let me see... if I partition my tank properly... I think I can squeeze 10 more fishes... so its 40 LHs.... hmmmm ... I'm GONNA BE FILTHY RICH!!!!!

• SRC Member
AT...... why dont you invest in one of our research int. in singapore, ask them to cross breed a marine fish with LH. i think you will be richer. because  the fish can live in both salt and fresh water.... :lol: then can call it "yellow tang LH"  etc...

"Yellow Tang LH" why not Achilles Tang LH??

• SRC Member

That day went to Sea Life and Ah Tan was showing me this Emperor Angel with a little bump on the forehead and he jokingly asked me if I'm interested in a rare LH Emperor. Anyway, he's into Afican Cichlid himself, so how can I blame him for the hallucination.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

According to reports in Streats, Malaysia authorities are concern abt the vast number of LH being dump into Malaysia's lake, drain and river. :lol: jus becos the LH didn't developed and matured according to their expectation :D US had already banned import of such fishes :nc: ...i suspect the real reason is becos the fish look damned UGLY :sick:

• SRC Member

Snakeheads will make mincemeat of LH, but they might mutate after eating them.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif