CO2 doorstep collection & recharging Services

PLataX

• SRC Member

Hi all,

I'm providing doorstep CO2 recharging services.....tink some of u may oredi noe.....This is an islandwide service and it cost only $22 for cans below 3kg.....the LFS charge about there oso....but we provide DOORSTEP service....not special service :heh:lah....it takes only 2 working days from the collection date to the delivery date .....those interested pls pm me or sms :93638229 or 98769901 NOW!

Oh and for those with CO2 tanks that r coming to 5 yrs old, we also provide hydrotesting to certify them leak free....that'll ease your worries and save u $$ ......

Cheers..

Platax

ISLANWIDE Doorstep CO2 refill @ $42.00 (5L and below)sms 93638229 now!!!! For larger canisters do enquire:]

• SRC Member

Wow! Great service! But just to confirm, how do you recharge the cannisters? You do decanting? (from big cylinder to small cylinder) or actual recharging? (bring to SOXAL at Jalan Buroh near Jurong Island) to recharge? :thanks:

Comments are welcome!

Guys, I understand that this is done as a service to fellow hobbyists for little profit... so I'm allowing this to happen.

I'm giving Platax the leeway to promote this service as he has to work hard for it and is not really a commercial posting because he is not selling something that he didn't create/do/plan himself.

I really hate lugging a 5kg CO2 canister anywhere by myself too. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the support. Although there really isn't many hobbyist using this service, I'm still thankful to everyone who tried it and to Achilles Tang who allow for such a service. This service has also helped me a little when I go and top up my own cans.

Anyway, due to the drip and draps of the demand for this service, it has became really a FOC service for some hobbyists (esp due to the petrol price hike).

Ive discussed this with the other hobbyist of my about this problem & one of the solutions to this is increase the price of the service. As much as we regret doing this, it is wat we have to do so as to keep providing this service.

As for the moment, ie until the cost of petrol goes back to the usual US$10 per drum, the normal service will cost $28.00. We also will stop the week's consolidation and make it a bi-weekly consolidation. Next collection will be between June 14-15th. However if the total collection is more than 20cans, we will charge the usual rate.

The express service will now be $32.00 and at anytime you deem u require our service. URGENT ie!

SO soorie...about the increase in price but my toyota corrola full tank now $60.00....

Pls feel free to sms or pm me your quires.....

PLATAX out

ISLANWIDE Doorstep CO2 refill @ $42.00 (5L and below)sms 93638229 now!!!! For larger canisters do enquire:]

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Thanks everyone for their support (although only a handful) :D ....couldn't have done it without u guys....I'll be coming out with some product specials....may get it posted on another thread....soon i hope.....btw im thinkin of goin into this line of biz....aquarium ie....will talk to AT soon about promoting products here...

Cheers.... :P

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member

Hi all,

the next CO2 collection date is 23/8/04 & 24/8/04......sorry about lapses in service but not many of us are into this services still.

The price is $32 for express and $28 for normal unchanged since last update...It is strongly adviced that if its your first top after purchasing a 2nd hand canister, to go for a hydrostatic (leak) test which cost $20. This test will be done by SOXAL and will get your can chopped when tested 'good to use'. Ive so far borne the cost for some leaking cans after refilling and its quite a depressing thing haha.....

nevertheless, my fellow hobbyist.....I'll still provide as good a service as I can.

Please SMS (i stress this) or email me at tomac@cyberway.com.sg for queries and bookings...anytime and i'll reply ASAP!!

Hmm...btw AT if u r reading....I was tinkin of maybe providing home delivery service of pet products to hobbyist to tag with the co2 delivery oso....I'll hav 2 consolidate though b4 goin to the LFS....wat say u?

• SRC Member

I'm happy with the Platax service and real quality CO2 fill up. Keep it up.

I once sent to Industrial shop to fill up the CO2, but it last only 2 weeks :cry2:

• SRC Member

Thanks Yazid...... :lol: I hope all are happy about it.....btw I'm extending the doorstep service nt just c02 ...I manage to talk to a consultant who specializes in aquarium tank setups to provide us (hobbyist) with supplies at better prices....I am anticipating it oredi ;):off:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • SRC Member

Hi Guys,

I know that I had previously cancelled the normal service due to poor demand and that I'm actually generating a loss by making 2 trips to the refiller at Tuas!!.....but come 1 Jan 2005, normal service will return and will be at a cost of $28.00 regardless where you stay in singapore.... :D ...however to distinguish it frm the express service, the delivery period will be btn 2 to 4 days....I will still perform special request at no charge if u need me to deliver at earlier times with express service. as 4 normal I will still give good service to all hobbyists.....

Have a great new year ahead pple!!!!! :peace::yeah::lol:B):thanks:

Platax