Any comments on Marc Weiss products?

You know what's sad?

TFT is headed by Julian Sprung.

I guess doing business can conflict with being a true reef guru who seeks to enlighten hobbyists.

He and some LFS will probably punch me when they see me because I recommend reefers to go to NTUC supermart to pick up a $1 big pack of nori seaweed vs buying his $30 small pack of Julian Sprung 'reef selects' nori.

Wat i know, underwater world is using marine snow. They order cartons of marine snow regularly. One of the biologist recommended it. I think we should go tell them to stop wasting money and setup more tank.

Can you verify that? I know someone who used to work there and can confirm if its really true. I highly doubt it though. Unless the buyer there is ahem... uhmm... *cough* *cough*.

Selling 99% water in bottles is tremendous profit. :upsidedown:

• SRC Member

haha, thats why, we need confirmation man! AT, can help? I also want to know this rumour true anot. :phone:

Then i can know if that LFS owner boasting or wat. Enlighten me! :angel:

just a hint of the guy! Well, i think he make so much from Underwater World that he can afford a Jaguar man! hahaha!

Wei :idea:

• SRC Member
Feed the Jaguar!

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Hi AT,

I know someone who used to work there and can confirm if its really true.

Any confirmation if Underwater world is using marine snow? Very curious to know. :lol:

That explains the Jaguar and perhaps also why the reef tanks in Sentosa's looking worser and worser

Ya, yr tank pic u post here did look nicer, so hows yr tank now. besides the unwanted algae, is everything doing well. Want to visit yr place with Alvy. Alvy told me yr corals very big & nice. The aquascaping also not bad. MUST GO SEE! :yeah:

Wei :phone: