Rumor's Golden Neon Goby

KingFish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

that's it...I gonna get a pair now... ;) I rather have them then to have cleaner wrasse... :P

All the good deals go to you guys eversince I dismantled my tank... :(

Okay...here I come...oh...wait a minute... :o I still challenging with our good friend as to when, whose tank gonna be set up earlier hor... :D

Looks like he gonna lose... :evil::evil::evil:

DB...use my 'pungent' food for them and see if the white spots subside?

Problem now is, they are sharing the burrow (nest?) with the Yashia / Randalli pairs now. No idea what is going on in there. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

They got some Ich now, but I think it should be ok since Gobies are relatively hardy, plus I let my fishes fight off Ich on their own.

flubberina, if I think I know whom you're referring to, you'll be surprised to know you're lagging behind already :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
Problem now is, they are sharing the burrow (nest?) with the Yashia / Randalli pairs now. No idea what is going on in there. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls...

In a year or so...you are going to see the dawn of a new species aka the Mutant X Gobies and the originator is none other than our dear Professor Gobbs...whom I believe is equally freaky... :lol::lol::lol:

Rumor...you keeping your specific gravity on the lower end? I always try to keep mine around 1.020 to 1.022 when my fish have to fight itch. They seem to cope better. ;)

I keep a stress-free Gobies only tank, so since only these two nimrods were tussling away for some reason, thus the Ich.

They should be fine.

flubberina, I just wonder if that piece of rock serves as the perfect place to nest since flow is moderate and food is abundant (where I feed).

If it ever resut in hybrids, it will sure be bizzare, but Fuel will probably pounce on it in a second. Maybe someone can morph Neon + Yashias in Photoshop and we'll see ... :D

Bum, I have yet to see the blue neons around, but will be nice addition too :)

Hi Rumor bro,

I thought I am in your goby alert list? Never received any info from you leh.

By the way, I am looking high anjd low for neon gobies, care to enlighten me? You may PM me.

Thanks a lot,

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

Bit difficult to track with the number of people in the Goby Alert list, and i can only CC 5 person in a PM at a time.

So I decided to post the availability of the Neons in the Goby Alerts in the Weekly Thread here.

Its been there for 2 weeks, I assumed anyone interested would have bought it. :)

Hi bro,

I believe so too, I dun foresee you spoon feeding us. Anyway, thanks for the efforts. I will keep a look out on the thread you mentioned.

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member
Bit difficult to track with the number of people in the Goby Alert list, and i can only CC 5 person in a PM at a time.

So I decided to post the availability of the Neons in the Goby Alerts in the Weekly Thread here.

Its been there for 2 weeks, I assumed anyone interested would have bought it. :)

More reason for u to start a GOBY NUTS folder...hahhaah.. hey where ur pic.. we need more pics

No problem Gouldian, what I can forsee is that more Neons would be hitting the stores, so I will keep you posted :)

Razo, odds are, there wouldn't be; only a general section for Reef Fishes so it'll cater to the anthias, puffer enthusiasts etc. ;)

I'm gonna take a break from flooding the forum with Gobies for a while, and let you guys carry on :rolleyes:

No problem Gouldian, what I can forsee is that more Neons would be hitting the stores, so I will keep you posted :)

Razo, odds are, there wouldn't be; only a general section for Reef Fishes so it'll cater to the anthias, puffer enthusiasts etc. ;)

I'm gonna take a break from flooding the forum with Gobies for a while, and let you guys carry on :rolleyes:

Bro... Must continue flooding if you got rare goby.... Hehe....

Member of:

• SRC Member

No. Dun stop. :cry:

We need you as the Prof Goby (if I can quote it from Flub) to keep providing us those wonderful pics since many of us can't keep them (probably due to aggression or another).

If it ever resut in hybrids, it will sure be bizzare, but Fuel will probably pounce on it in a second. Maybe someone can morph Neon + Yashias in Photoshop and we'll see ... :D

I don't pounce on gobies....I net them... :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

That is good news Deepblue, my pair also shook them off already ... told you they were tough :rolleyes:

Now they stake their territory on the Yashia rock, perched all the time.

JC, you have any aggressive fish in the tank? or try searching as the guys suggested.

Perhaps, give it another day or two, hopefully its just lazing somewhere :)