My little new 3 footer...

RAV-65

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final outcome of three days of hardwork.... Really glad that managed to use one TS12 and the 2 return pipes to create most of the current... hence no ugly pumps in sight and also manage to creat lots of space for SPS...

Also created lots of holes for the fishes to swim around and also to prevent the buildup of detritus...

Lastly, wanna thank my good friend again for sparing actually more than 30 hours of his precious time and sleep to help me out... :thanks:

Things left to do would be to maybe add more rocks to hide the return pipes! :shock::evil:

Also haven't arrange my little ric garden... u can see them all over the sandbed... Also still giving the corals time to see if they're in the best position...

All said!! LFS.... Here I come!!!!! :lol:

post-34-1109782822.jpg

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

nice rockworks but how come only see 3 sps nia? the rest lehz? gone with the wind? :nc:

Last 3 colonies standing... the rest gone... And becoz I know I'm rescaping, didn't buy SPS for very long liao... Last few shipments all never go... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

ok.. time to break the tong kong liaoz... :lol: with the amount of space that u now have.. can imagine how big a hole ur pocketssSS will be..

The rescape itself already cost a hole in my pocket... Really cant wait for new SPS to come in... but at the same time hopefully not too soon... if not very broke liao... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

k bey tahan liaoz. going to crash already.. btw, u still have the echino frag with me.. so long liaoz.. grown bigger already.. when u coming to collect?

good night to those reading this msg....

Okie okie... one day will go ur hse... juz dat's it's damn far... tink of going there sianz liao... moreover I always get lost in CCK, the place is sooooooo BIG!!! :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Bro, great job on the rescaping. I enjoyed seeing the pix.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Where's the boneless cynarina now? :D

Back to the sump! :P

I also dunno wat to do wif it.. so juz keep loh... maybe got miracle happen... in fact, I got two cyanrinas like that now... boneless... :cry2:

post-34-1105890976.jpg