My little new 3 footer...

RAV-65

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black one died suddenly after being trapped inside seafan... :blink:

Tragic but true... it's like an adult getting drown in a shallow pond...

But now got three mini yellow boxfish, all doing well, u can see them swimming happily all over the tank, if they are stressed, they always swim up and down around the same region......

Anyway, IME, they wun die even if they don't seem to eat the food u feed, somehow they know where to find food... :)

Den like that $45 down the drain... Lolz... Bought another 3 mini boxfish huh... lol...

Hopefully my boxfishes will survive this time... Looking for white one... Super rare sia...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

This is a nice one... Like the pastel pink sps too... :bow: So bushy... lol..

Aiyoh bro... dun :bow:

The colony still pretty new, dunno can retain the colour or not! pastel pinks are very very hard to keep.... but cant resist the colour, so bought it, now got no place to put it high up, giving me a big headache... :(

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Den like that $45 down the drain... Lolz... Bought another 3 mini boxfish huh... lol...

Hopefully my boxfishes will survive this time... Looking for white one... Super rare sia...

Huh? $45?!?!!

I bought mine at $15... White ones are okay, can find one... but I ever kanna buy white one come home become yellow... :blink:

Just keep a lookout for it, will surely come across one soon... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Huh? $45?!?!!

I bought mine at $15... White ones are okay, can find one... but I ever kanna buy white one come home become yellow... :blink:

Just keep a lookout for it, will surely come across one soon... :)

The black one ler... $15 only huh... Saw white one once only... And it will not turn yellow at home... It have green-blue eyes...

This is the one i bought a year ago... Hope you dun mind i posting on your thread...

post-34-1104601362.jpg

Member of:

The black one ler... $15 only huh... Saw white one once only... And it will not turn yellow at home... It have green-blue eyes...

This is the one i bought a year ago... Hope you dun mind i posting on your thread...

No problem bro!! You're welcomed to post here anytime... :)

This white one seems to grow to be more squarish than the yellow boxfish.... If i didn't remember wrongly, they can grow to be more like a cowfish kind of shape... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

No problem bro!! You're welcomed to post here anytime... :)

This white one seems to grow to be more squarish than the yellow boxfish.... If i didn't remember wrongly, they can grow to be more like a cowfish kind of shape... :)

Thankz...

Oh... The spots are smaller too... Lolz...

Wow... Your tank is getting nicer and nicer... Although 3ft hor but look very long ler...

Member of:

Wow... Your tank is getting nicer and nicer... Although 3ft hor but look very long ler...

Hahaha.... that's because when I edit the pic into smaller size, I skew it down to 45x35%... kekekeke...

Anyway, thanxs for the kind words.... Did some slight rescaping the past few days... now very tired liao.... no choice, coz 3 feet too small liao... gotta constantly find space... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

3ft no space den my 2ft going to cramp like siao liao... lol...

Nano tank plan put on hold liao huh... lol..

Bro, if u planning nano, dun use starphire... use acrylic... cheap and clear... just gotta be abit careful, and since it's small, easy to clean, so acrylic also nevermind... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Bro, if u planning nano, dun use starphire... use acrylic... cheap and clear... just gotta be abit careful, and since it's small, easy to clean, so acrylic also nevermind... :)

Got the tanks liao... Free de... lol.. But bare tank gotta ask a tank-maker to help me fix the IOS... Going to connect the two tanks together... See how it goes...

Member of:

Got the tanks liao... Free de... lol.. But bare tank gotta ask a tank-maker to help me fix the IOS... Going to connect the two tanks together... See how it goes...

Actually u can get some acrylic sheets from C328 and stick urself mah, to make the IOS... can save some $$$... :)

post-34-1105890976.jpg