RAV-65

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time never update thread...

Here's an update!

Finally killed a hairy 1.5 inch !@#$%^&* crab that is roaming in my tank today!!! It actually had the balls to appear in broad daylights ( while MH was on ) and I had no choice but to pierce it to death using my plastic tongs.... no other eay to catch it as this fella is real fast... have already evaded my capture a few times!!

Finally!! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Long time never update thread...

Here's an update!

Finally killed a hairy 1.5 inch !@#$%^&* crab that is roaming in my tank today!!! It actually had the balls to appear in broad daylights ( while MH was on ) and I had no choice but to pierce it to death using my plastic tongs.... no other eay to catch it as this fella is real fast... have already evaded my capture a few times!!

Finally!! :P

:eyeblur::eyeblur::eyeblur: No photos and you dare say "update" ??? :eyeblur::eyeblur::eyeblur:

not even the dead body of the crab??

come bro dun be lazy, we need photo or else more brothers here will give ur reefing liao

Bro,

u never see a dead crab b4 ah?!?! :lol::lol:

Too late, already flushed the dead crab down the toilet bowl... lucky thing was I caught it early... coz when I pierced the bugger's shell, couls see some orangey stuff oozing out... I presume those are the eggs, if the bugger has spawn I would have more hairy crab problem... :(

Anyway, now camera not with me, so no pics to update... :(

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

You tank so many GEMs, frag exchange with you also cannot finish ah

:shock: ....... :pinch: , hamann go to someones place this afternoon, see so many gem also dun dare to ask for frag..... cos this weekend going BB.

* to the somebody : I'll come again next week to cherry pick * :lol::fear:

:shock: ....... :pinch: , hamann go to someones place this afternoon, see so many gem also dun dare to ask for frag..... cos this weekend going BB.

* to the somebody : I'll come again next week to cherry pick * :lol::fear:

:shock::shock::shock: wow....... faster intro the person to me pls...... I need more gems to spice up my tank if not my tank botak botak :paiseh:

:lol: .... intro u liao yr tank more botak :ph34r: , argh..... the pink's , the yellow's , sleepless night liao <_<

Alamak, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue, the blue.... :cry::cry::cry: cannot sleep also.

nevermind lar.... the owner also like to tok c**k one :P

*abish*

Must tell the whole forum meh???

Anyway, Hamman, before you go BB, share some frags with me 1st leh.... just in case there are any casualties, I can still frag back for you mah... :P

Btw, u two talking about who's tank ah??? I also need alot alot of frags to spice up my tank leh... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Btw, u two talking about who's tank ah??? I also need alot alot of frags to spice up my tank leh... :P

Tok in your thread of course talk about your tank lor.

Heard you carrying a box of SPS from one LFS recently again, more GEMS in your tank liao. With your high hand sifu confirm your tank stuffs must be very chio one as apparent from your photos :P

Before you move house faster share some frags with us lei.

• SRC Member
Anyway, Hamman, before you go BB, share some frags with me 1st leh.... just in case there are any casualties, I can still frag back for you mah... :P

Choi choi choi... <_< U r free to pick up frags on Sunday if there is any :P

Wa... u carry another box of sps :shock: who's the high hand sifu :huh:

Tok in your thread of course talk about your tank lor.

Heard you carrying a box of SPS from one LFS recently again, more GEMS in your tank liao. With your high hand sifu confirm your tank stuffs must be very chio one as apparent from your photos :P

Before you move house faster share some frags with us lei.

Siao ah?? My tank so small, plus I only seriously keeping SPS for the past 6 months... where got so many goodies?? :lol:

somemore the box affair only ont time niah leh... kanna suan until now... :(

Wat nice tank stuffs?? Everyday when I look at your avatar, it's one of my inspiration leh!! :D :D :D

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Choi choi choi... <_< U r free to pick up frags on Sunday if there is any :P

Wa... u carry another box of sps :shock: who's the high hand sifu :huh:

Bro,

talk about sifu of coz stay in mountain one lah... but since Sinkapo got no mountain, give you a clue, he lives in a "cave" near Telok Blangah Hill.... :D :D :D

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
wah bro.. u must teach me how to catch! i just saw a 3cm big crab!!!

Bro,

quick! take out all the rocks from your tank!! :D :D :D

No lah... I was lucky, saw the bugger at one corner of my tank, where my rics are... and it was huge, so very easy to trap after cornering the fella, but I did it in the dark, as my tank lights were off!! had to use a small torchlight! :D

Good luck! :P Mine's about 5cm accross!

post-34-1105890976.jpg