From missing Yellow Tang to a squabble

yazid

• SRC Member

SIGH...I dont know how or why this hobby affects the ego, but it seems that many "experts" love to assert themselves over the edge, while some are just too plain proud to admit their mistakes... :erm:

This has disappointed me in some way, after I realised the 'political' problems pulling the hobby down...BUT, as Ian and Dinosaur and some others have demonstrated, this hobby is still full of sharing and simple passion!!! :P

• SRC Member

It always seems to be tangs that start it off.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

I love how the moderator stated this:

The whole point of this message board is to be an open and friendly forum to exchange ideas and for all our mutual help when a problem occurs.

Generally speaking all advice is given in good faith by someone trying to be helpful, and the advice is usually learned either through experience or from research.

The guidelines formulated by "experts" about fishkeeping although not hard and fast rules, are there for a purpose and that is to stop people having to remake avoidable mistakes either because they think they know better or through ignorance.

This group will only work to everyone's benefit if it is kept friendly, it is fine to disagree but please keep things friendly and make your point with polite well reasoned arguments rather than personal attacks.

Anyone who routinely cause arguments and disruption will be given a warning and any further disruption will result in a ban.

The Managers

:D

• SRC Member
SIGH...I dont know how or why this hobby affects the ego, but it seems that many "experts" love to assert themselves over the edge, while some are just too plain proud to admit their mistakes... :erm:

This has disappointed me in some way, after I realised the 'political' problems pulling the hobby down...BUT, as Ian and Dinosaur and some others have demonstrated, this hobby is still full of sharing and simple passion!!! :P

erm ............ :paiseh:

I'm nothing compare to all the oldies here :P

dino07.gif