My reef tank featured in FishLove Magazine

Achilles Tang

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that my interview when translated into Chinese became a little more exaggerated! :lol:

Someone please help me translate word for word too! :lol:

Well, I doubt so... I don't know if this magazine is that widely read... all the potato-eating people like myself won't buy it for obvious reasons! :lol:

I really need to go back to school! :D

• SRC Member
It say if some reefer here encounters some tricky hard to solve problem, you'll volunteer to pay them a visit to help get the problem solved.

And also to help pay those equipment bills for those poor reefers........hehehe

Hi AT,

Just reading the article, very "chim". Are those your words?....

Cool stuff!! congrates

regards-fooyl

Previous Tank 3 x 2.5 x 2 ft since year 2005. 23 Jan 2009 fully decom my 3ft. Now only left 24"x14"x16" and I am very happy cos can see all my fish in near range.. haha

• SRC Member

Phew...finally used my limited Chinese vocabulary to catch the essence of the writeup here and there... :P

So happy for you both that the diving episode really allowed a next phase into your relationship with S*... :yeah::yeah:

:wub::wub:

Congrats too...and I still waiting for the ultimate victory... :rolleyes::yeah::angel:

• SRC Member
:lol:

This one says something like...

if there's no failure, how could one taste the fruit of success...

Most of the lfs are only concerned about selling and will not think twice about offering tips on proper husbandry...

No one can fathom how much we have already robbed the reef of its jewels...

Mostly, people will...adopt the mentality of die already buy again...

And subsequently after the numerous deaths then derived at the conclusion that this hobby is not for them and they quit...

But not CONRAD CHUA TECK SIANG... :lol::lol::lol: ...he starts going into the books and researched on the problems... :yeah:

How? Comments? Good attempt? :P

• SRC Member
I told you I am potato-eater. :lol:

I GP A1 - you? Z1000? :lol: :lol:

Wah...now fight grades ah?

Okay...me A1 for English, A1 for Lit and B3 for Hist...how about it? :eyebrow::eyebrow:

But hor...after associating with you guys...I became rojak... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
how about straight As students..i am sure alot here. :rolleyes: ...people like tanzy already doing PHD....straight As should be common also  :lol:

Yup...and there's this saying...

PHD doctors are people who knows everything about something but nothing about everything... :lol::lol::lol:

Seems like our dear turtle has challenged the norms and proven the saying wrong...three cheers for Tanzy...!!! :yeah::yeah::yeah::bow::bow::bow:

One day must open his brains and see what's inside... ;)