new stock of corals at sungai tengah

• SRC Member

hi,

just want to share with all the fellow reefers. new stock of corals sptted at 65, sungai tengah. lots of varities. plate, cup, hammer, bubbles, jewel.......etc . address is 65, sungai tengah. the shop is located at the very end. so, you guys can take a look.

• SRC Member

address is 65, sungel tengah rd, spore 699000.

that shop that mhermit mention is not wakai. is qing shui wan...

Went there yesterday.. they have alot of new stock...

purple sponge, hammer, leather, etc..... and is very cheap...

purple sponge only charge me $4, hammer(big) $20....

and also nemo $1................. :lol:

wakai .. only selling hammer and bubbles......price fix $22(small),

$29(big) and some even $50............... :(

• SRC Member
hi,

just want to share with all the fellow reefers. new stock of corals sptted at 65, sungai tengah. lots of varities. plate, cup, hammer, bubbles, jewel.......etc . address is 65, sungai tengah. the shop is located at the very end. so, you guys can take a look.

Jewels $25,Hammer $35,Bubbles$39 :yeah:

• SRC Member

i was there today but patronised Qing Shui Wan (Boss is Eric/Annie), they are friendly & best pricing very good with Cust Svc!! Heard very Wed, they will have soft corals & fyi their hard corals are normally big if they have stock ....:P

• SRC Member

Take the Feeder Bus to Farmart from CCK interchange. Walk down the carpark, out of Farmart and turn right. Continue walking till u saw a gate on the left, No.65, thats it. Jus walk back to Farmart and take the same feeder bus back to CCK.

i got all my LR at QSW, and all r top quality i would said with a lot of coraline algea and sometime coral,very nice and is sgd$8.00 per kg very good deal and ppl there very frendly. i had a bad experience with w*k*i.. :angry:

i place order a tank at w*k*i and is 3ft by2ftby2.5ft(h). is abt sgd$900, with cabinet and sump. the boss promise to giev 10mm glass, in the end only 8mm :angry:

when i demand to change they r rude and proud said tat i measure worngly and , he is the only one who is right.and said tat 8mm will hav no problem and can be used, but i insist to change or elese i would return the whole thing. finally he chang it for me, but he give me a 30 min lecture

before he change the tank. :angry::angry:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTS > G6 XR30 Blue and MP60MQD

2. 0

LEGITIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY SERVICES / HIRE ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY

3. 0

Cryptocurrency Tracing For Crypto Scam Recovery / Captain WebGenesis

4. 0

THE BEST ASSET TRACKING SOLUTIONS / MUYERN TRUST HACKER

5. 0

مصنع حبوب الاجهاض للبيع في جدة 00966563940846 التوصيل السريع