Maintaining ur diving gears

hammerhd

• SRC Member
nope.... cannot find.... sigh........

any 1 knw where to buy those kind of medic scissors????

:(

Medic scissors? You mean like those in hospital used to cut bandages and stuff ah? If yes, those pharmacy and shop in hospitals probably will have stock.

• SRC Member
It's actually an offence to damage our currency.....

But other than that.... what do you suggest using it for?

to "bobbit" someone?? :P

Hammerhd,

try Oceanic.. they have it and it comes with pouch. I dun mind ordering it but i need to know how much and where to keep them.. i dun want to end up like a xmas tree... which currently, i'm already am when i go diving.. SMB, magnifying glass, Slate, torch, knife on my calf, carabinas here and there.. urgh... trying to cut down on my accessories... :( if i get this, dun know where to keep it...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Hammerhd,

try Oceanic.. they have it and it comes with pouch. I dun mind ordering it but i need to know how much and where to keep them.. i dun want to end up like a xmas tree... which currently, i'm already am when i go diving.. SMB, magnifying glass, Slate, torch, knife on my calf, carabinas here and there.. urgh... trying to cut down on my accessories... :( if i get this, dun know where to keep it...

I have the same prob.. PLUS a camera casing to bring down! :D

Sometimes, I feel like diving with a suitcase! :lol:

• SRC Member

I have the same prob.. PLUS a camera casing to bring down! :D

Sometimes, I feel like diving with a suitcase! :lol:

i wish i have a porter!!!..

hahaha.. sometimes i also lazy to exhale thru regulators, just open my mouth and let the bubbles come out... getting lazier and lazier to fin.. next trip, maybe i get a scooter.. hehee... then can mount camera, spare air, haversack on top.. best part, no need to fin... :lol: strong currents also not scared already...

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
intending to make a pouch so can go through the weight belt.

or can put at the inflator hose

make a pouch?? too much trouble lah.. mounting it on the inflator hose is a good idea, just take care that it dun damage the hose.. i have seen divers attaching their dive knifes to the hose.. IMO, very dangerous and in the moment of panic, u might cut the hose accidently.. :nc:

• SRC Member
too bad no DC or else show u.

make the pouch liao ;)

DC???? u mean digital camera?

btw, i'm using weight belt pouch.. not the normal weight belt... no more space to slot in the additional pouch..

• SRC Member
put on the inflator hose loh. I use to do tat last time but it is now against my rule of diving so i put at my bc

and if i do that, i will really look like a xmas tree...

• SRC Member
Christmas tree better than getting entanglr then think "S*it!! should have tk Hammerhd advice and put a scissor there" :rolleyes:

hmmmm........ ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Hi,

DO you know any Mares authorised service centre here who can provide original parts?

Thanks!

Robe

I think Waikiki in concouse might have...i cant be sure though..

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

DO you know any Mares authorised service centre here who can provide original parts?

Thanks!

Robe

I was introduced to the Mares people today... I'll find out for you but do you have more info? What gear? What part number?