Zoo Retrenchment

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Jimaroon: Also, It's even worse that I am trying to move on here and you rake this thread up after five days not to console but just to pass a zoo retrenchment joke? It's really not funny and can be hurting u know... :(

No hard feelings bro but I thot I just point out to u....

• SRC Member
Tanzy: Dat's why u havent seen me logging in the past month or so... in desperate moments, I might even cook my clams to survive... :lol:

U guys ah, I dunno what to say (esp Jimaroon)... Ain't u a bit insensitive to my feelings with the joke? Personally, I dun find it funny at a moment like this leh... sorry... <_<:(:(

Anyway, I move on liao.... haven't got a job though... :)

Thanks for everybody's concern... and Jimaroon... yup, u got that joke from TalkingCock.com right? I seen that umpteen times liao... Also, be more sensitive to other's feeling next time lah, bro.... this is no joking matter... read carefully, this is not a "joke" thread in the first place... :)

Sorry bro, I sincerely apologize :peace:

I received those from email. :(

I wasn't joking about the one I posted. I thought my colleague would email me seriously. :paiseh:

Anyway, its good to hear from u and hope u get a good job real soon. :)

Sincerely,

Jim

• SRC Member
For those who read the news since yesterday and know what I am tokking about... it finally happened....

Anyway, I have tendered my resignation.... :(

Sure gonna miss my workplace...

The culture just isn't the same anymore...

sorry to hear about that...

best of luck for ur coming interview..