My Juwel Tank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Wow...your ricordeas are awesome!!!! They are my favorite as well.....I will want to have a collection of these once my tank is setup..... :lol: Just awesome man!

Wow...your ricordeas are awesome!!!! They are my favorite as well.....I will want to have a collection of these once my tank is setup..... :lol: Just awesome man!

:) thk u for the nice comments...... u be surprised that i got none of my rics from ML directly. :o i got them from reefers and AN@ Le# in AMK. CalciumReef, Woonming and Deepblue must be proud to c how the rics r blooming in my tank. thks for the nice specimens guys!!!! :D

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

wonder why??? though i hv over 15 specimens of sps and 7 clams all abt 4 to 6" big, i dun seem to hv a calcium intake in my tank. i measure with salifert calcium test kit once a week and it always hovers ard 430 to 470ppm. initially, i thought of getting a calcium reactor. but dun seem to hv a need for it. my regime is i dose calcium once a week, drip kalk daily and do 20% water change every 2 to 3 wks.

Austin's Birthday

.png

the kind soul who is going to maintain my tank for me while i away in Japan for 6 mths, Pls take good care of my tank!!!! Juz hope that i'll get to c it in the condition it is in right now!!!

:cry::cry2:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

hi...seriously, noticed you add a lot of stuff over the last few days/weeks (SPS and rics.)...compared with the first set of photo you have posted.

not sure whether your tank parameter has stabled, and the skimmer can handle well with the suddden increase in load.

:)

take note of your NO3, Ca and KH level.

hi...seriously, noticed you add a lot of stuff over the last few days/weeks (SPS and rics.)...compared with the first set of photo you have posted.

not sure whether your tank parameter has stabled, and the skimmer can handle well with the suddden increase in load.

:)

take note of your NO3, Ca and KH level.

appreciate ur sincere concerns nutx, dun worry, i noe the basic rules of the game. i introduced the sps/rics slowly. 1 by 1. moreover, i buy some, i oso sell some. hv monitored my parameters closely. currently, NO3 is at abt 20 to 30ppm using salifert, kh is abt 9dkh, ph is abt 8.2, calcium is at abt 440ppm to 460 ppm. i m oso doing water change once every 2 to 3 wks. :)

Austin's Birthday

.png

wow..... ur sps are beautiful.... :D how shallow is ur tank bro??? looks shallow to me :) think shallower better for ur coral rite? get better light? :erm:

41cm in depth. 4" dsb. yes, really shallow..... but alrite for me...... rest of my specs r as per signature. ;)

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
the kind soul who is going to maintain my tank for me while i away in Japan for 6 mths, Pls take good care of my tank!!!! Juz hope that i'll get to c it in the condition it is in right now!!!

:cry::cry2:

bro, i suggest u sell away some corals and ls before u go japan. so even if not maintained well, u wont lose much... can always buy back the stuffs when u return.

i can help u clear some items :whistle