My Juwel Tank

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

thks AP, but mine is not a full sps tank....... still hv some lps, softies and ricordea floridas here and there. juz hoping that the tank can survive my japan trip. but i gotta admit it is quite hard maintaining a mixed reef tank. e.g. i had a pcs of acro colony dropping on to 2 pcs of my rics 2 days ago. guess what, my acro survived but my rics melted. :cry2: u know how highly rics are being sought after today. :cry: but i'll make them propagated in no time. :)

you're welcome bro.Lightningstrike.....really awesome tank you have there..... ;)

Yeah I was wondering if I should go on an overseas trip.....whats going to happen.... :blink: There should be a professional service of this sort so when we go on a trip we won't worry whats happening to our tanks at home.

Sorry to hear about the rics like that but maybe you should secure your frags with a sealant.

not only me. but a few others as well. (=

shhhh!!! dun reveal their identities!!! they wish to remain annoymonous..... :P

btw, currently juz waiting for my denitrator (currently out of stock from aquamart) to come and to fine tune my Ca Reactor. then most of my equipments should hv made my tank almost fully auto oredi. :) still waiting for that to happen......

p.s. thks weileong on ur previous advice on the Ca Reactor. :thanks:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

shhhh!!! dun reveal their identities!!! they wish to remain annoymonous..... :P

btw, currently juz waiting for my denitrator (currently out of stock from aquamart) to come and to fine tune my Ca Reactor. then most of my equipments should hv made my tank almost fully auto oredi. :) still waiting for that to happen......

p.s. thks weileong on ur previous advice on the Ca Reactor. :thanks:

your denitrator suppose to arrive on Sunday liao..... :D The shipment from Germany is coming in.... ;)

your denitrator suppose to arrive on Sunday liao..... :D The shipment from Germany is coming in.... ;)

Really??? that's great news!!!! u made my day AP!!! :) but i wonder if i need to spent a lot of time hooking it up........ sigh...... and till now, i dun even know it's effective or not........ :( anyone has any experience with the aquamedic nitratreductor 400 b4???

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Really??? that's great news!!!! u made my day AP!!! :) but i wonder if i need to spent a lot of time hooking it up........ sigh...... and till now, i dun even know it's effective or not........ :( anyone has any experience with the aquamedic nitratreductor 400 b4???

you're welcome bro. lightningstrike , kept chasing Aquamart the whole of last month....he...he...I have a few items from them that I need as well.... :D shipment was suppose to arrive last Sunday actually.... <_< but lucky my lights came in first.... :D

never used a denitrator before liao..... :blink: I think should be simple to hook up.

me too, i hv been chasing them for quite some time myself too. :angry: i heard that the boss went to Germany a couple of wks ago, but only made the order when he was back in spore. :huh::angry: dunno how true is this???

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
me too, i hv been chasing them for quite some time myself too. :angry: i heard that the boss went to Germany a couple of wks ago, but only made the order when he was back in spore. :huh::angry: dunno how true is this???

promised me only 2 weeks shipment will arrive liao and then gave excuse that Interpet Zoo delayed the whole process..... <_< i don't understand because they were there and could have seen to the shipment straight away. Somemore put deposit liao.... :angry:

I think you're right....they may have just ordered it when they got back from the exhibition but put the blame on late shipment. Told me US ordered a bigger shipment just before them so the Americans had priority..... <_<

promised me only 2 weeks shipment will arrive liao and then gave excuse that Interpet Zoo delayed the whole process..... <_< i don't understand because they were there and could have seen to the shipment straight away. Somemore put deposit liao.... :angry:

hmmm..... so i c u know this "story" too........ :angry::P

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Hmmmm. if that is the case, than Aquamedic should be informed that the local distributors is destroying their reputation and affecting sales and maybe they should get a more reliable distributor. Have anyone emailed Aquamedic directly yet?

• SRC Member
Hmmmm. if that is the case, than Aquamedic should be informed that the local distributors is destroying their reputation and affecting sales and maybe they should get a more reliable distributor. Have anyone emailed Aquamedic directly yet?

wrote to them liao....no response also....now dunno who telling the truth.....hmmmm..... <_< this experience has really put me off for sure now.

wrote to them liao....no response also....now dunno who telling the truth.....hmmmm..... <_< this experience has really put me off for sure now.

me too, i would think twice since the technical support not so good.......

Austin's Birthday

.png