• SRC Supporter

Hi Guys,

I have the following for sale...

Orange Montipora Cap... about 4 - 5 inches in diameter. $60

Green Stags frags 3 inches ... $ 20

and others...

Please PM me for details....

• SRC Member
Definitely.... but you do know that I have this habit of rejecting reefers from getting any SPS from me when their reefs ain't ready....do ya???

Well said Joe... ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Supporter

Hi Keith, nice to meet you....

The monti looks a little small from the way its been taken.... :P

BTW, upgrade your lights...

Your reefs should be able to handle SPS since its been up for quite awhile....

Some time spent on the SPS and advanced reefers forum should do some good.....

Do a few upgrades here and there and you should be on your way to a soon to be full fledge SPS reef.... ;)

And once you are ready, maybe we could go raid Hon's Reef...

You take the acros .... I go for the equipment... :P

• SRC Member

Upgrade.....hmmm. I diligently track all my expenditure on my tank in a excel spreadsheet. Put it simply, this file is password protected so my wife will never stumble upon it, and I am only keeping a humble 3ft tank. Hahah....but yet, I'm thinking of a nice way to upgrade my lights. :D

• SRC Supporter

Another reasonable sized orange Montipora Cap, this time sized around 4 inches diameter and encrusted onto a 6-7 inches liverock...

Next to the cap is a nicely encrusted greenish brown acropora showing some really good growth....

I'm releasing this piece at $80.... (liverock, small acro colony and of course the Orange Montipora)...

Please PM me if interested....

• SRC Supporter
any other specimens u r selling, heard from scarab u hv a purple staghorn...... :P

Yup.... I have other specimens available...

All wild colonies will be given at least 3 months to aclimitize to reef conditions prior to fragging....... Extreme coloured specimens like the purple stag that you mentioned will be given a longer period.... maybe even years..... :P Jus some practices enforced to ensure better quality stocks..... ;)

• SRC Member

Hopefully, there are some leftover for me next week as in the progress of light upgrading :D

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Supporter
Hopefully, there are some leftover for me next week as in the progress of light upgrading :D

Yes... there would be....

I'm clearing my holding tank.... got to minimise on stocks ...

Glad to hear that you are moving towards upgraded lightings.... ;)

• SRC Member

Maybe I should pay u a visit next week!!TO ROB YOUR err... WHOEVER INSIDE THE TANK :evil:

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
Upgrade.....hmmm. I diligently track all my expenditure on my tank in a excel spreadsheet. Put it simply, this file is password protected so my wife will never stumble upon it, and I am only keeping a humble 3ft tank. Hahah....but yet, I'm thinking of a nice way to upgrade my lights. :D

LOL office password protect.. Better use a better password/encryption system coz it can be broken in within few hours.. B)

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/