My nano 4 ft

FuEl

• SRC Member
If you find it threatening then try to bait it or something.. I got 3rd suspect..sally lightfoot? But doubt so...The sri lankan scooter bigger than it.. :pinch: So far the 3 dead victims tend to sleep on the sand..maybe got monster under my sand?  :rolleyes: The movie 'Tremors'..  :ph34r:

if i know nuts abt the reefing world.... i would probly suspect ur monster cuke :Pnow tt looks like the monster tremours... hahahahahah but we all know that its harmless :rolleyes:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
:( I have I think 3 bristle worms in my tank... darn hard to catch... very fast... and I mean very... thought worms were supposed to slowly wiggle... sigh~... scared one day I kenna attack then cham...

Live and Let Live

Used to have a nitrate problem before I setup my sump with dsb...always around 40-50ppm. Now disconnected canister, running with remote dsb in sump..only about 1ftX1.5ft..did a nitrate test today..rather surprised with the results...although it's not perfect..but good enough for me. :D Will see if I can bring it down further. Would be quite hard as I'm not using RO water. I use water straight from the tap.. :ph34r: Now using a budget marine sources skimmer. Water changes now lazy..only change one coralife bucket every 2 weeks? :rolleyes:

Anyway..here's the pic of the salifert results after I took the readings..looks between 5-10ppm? I look through the side at low resolution mode it's around 2.5ppm. Oh well..rather glad it is below 10ppm. :rolleyes:

post-34-1085819719.jpg

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Bought this today..could'nt resist..cause got a very chio crab inside..anyway..was told by a senior reefer that this piece had potential..oh well..so buy..then come home..it looks like jade! :D

post-34-1085931033.jpg

Hmm..I'm trying not to get too much into my tank...later one fine day the glass give way..i will literally cry.... :ph34r:

Wun lar.. You not having DSB and water level not that high... Shouldnt give way that easily... Maybe think of Upgrading... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

Wun lar.. You not having DSB and water level not that high... Shouldnt give way that easily... Maybe think of Upgrading... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

Thought of that..end of year then decide...if end of year got to move to the deep south then my upgrading will be such a waste..see how la..now just be content with what I have and readup first..meantime find way to save $$.. I always got cashflow problem..thinking of propagating my bulls-eye discoma and purple rhodactis. Today bought one rock of orange yumas..gonna try to frag also. hehe..

So angry today. Found my blue neon goby MIA...

Tore down the middle section of my tank to catch out the bulls-eye pistol shrimp and banished it to the sump (just in case it was the culprit)

Took out the liverock with the big ugly worm (in case it was the culprit too) and soaked the whole rock in FW, followed by a teaspoon of kalk powder. After marinating the rock for about 10 mins I put it back into the tank. Weird though..the small tubeworms still open like nothing has happened. :blink:

Found a rogue crab..about the size of my neon goby..flushed it. :evil:

wow you really use your hands???? this is not the skimmate right? You bring it out from the toilet??? :cry::cry::cry:

That is the skimmate. :evil: Aiya..looks like mud from mangroves only wat. Why cannot use hands? :D