Emperor lossing colour after white spot

• SRC Member

hi need some help here

currently i have an 2in Emperor Angelfish for around 2 weeks however it develop white spot begining of week 2 along with a few of my anthais and i caught them and put into a hospital tank using hyposalinity the salinity is around 1.010 to 1.012..without any light

now i believe that the white spot is cure but i intend to keep them in the tank for any 1 week b4 i return to the main tank just in case

den i notice that my angle start to turn pale with lots of uneven patches of white colour on it body..... and i could not find any cure for it ???? it just turning pale everyday not as bright as before

dont tell me it the process of changing from juvenile to adult as the marking are not changing at all

so can anyone help dont wan to loss this fish bty it eatting very well.

what ever i gave, it eat include mice prawn,nori,pellet, bit size garlic... is it because of food not enough vitamins or wat

do they need to eat spongs if it does any colour will do right ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

FYI - the fish is stressed up causing the body color to be faded. This happened to my angel fish b4 and the moment they 're R.I.P. Try to place them in the Q-tank until fully recover

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member

bad news now it not even eating and one of my anthias RIP liao the emperor even more pale now dont think it will make it in these few days

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

brand interpet

anti slime & velvet like a blue solution

dont think my angle can make it now swimming near the surface :( sure die liao

soory to hear dat bro, I lost 2 emperors to ich too... so i know how it can me like.... in fact, now my tank is empty, withou fish, and i intend to keep it dat way for 5 weeks to kill the ich cycle.... :)

Vincent Ho

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
mine is eating should i increase the salt contain

HI SUNNY BRO: ;)

RAISING YOUR S.G MIGHT NOT HELP AS WHITE SPOT THRIVE IN HIGHER S.G KEEP IT AT 1.011 SHOULD BE GOOD, TRY ADDING IN A AIR STONE, MIGHT HELP AS O2 HELP RECOVER THE FISH FASTER, DUN TRY TOO MANY REMEDIES AS THE POOR FELLOW MIGHT FEEL STRESS OUT WHAT I MEAN IS THE MEDICATION,IF YOU USE IT REGULAR WATER CHANGE IS MUST, PERIODICALLY!!! KEEP THE FISH WHERE THERE IS NO MUCH HUMAN INTERVENTION (HUMAN TRAFFIC), IN ORDER TO DESTRESS HIM.

ALL THE BEST BRO !!!! TAKE CARE!!! :bow:

RGDS

REEFSHARK <:))))><

As fish are caught in a cruel net or birds are taken in a snare,so men are trapped by evil times that fall unexpectedly upon them.Ecc 9:12