Moving The Tank

• SRC Member

Hi:

Need some good advice from you guy who have done this b4 :paiseh: . I own a 2.5feet tank (130L) and i will be moving to my new house soon.

Can't really figure out how am i go to transfer all my fish, coral, sand. LR ,water and tank from one house to the other.:cry2::(

Please help. THANKS

• SRC Member

Transfer it to your friend's marine tank, if any, or maybe with lfs that you know.

2ft cube with 2.5 sump

400w MH with 6 x 24w blue T5

Hydor wavemaker controller

Aquatronica controller

Daikin compressor with double coil

RM CR

H&S out sump skimmer

• SRC Member
Transfer it to your friend's marine tank, if any, or maybe with lfs that you know.

But not a single friend have a salt water tank, i think i have to sell away my house with the tank. :cry2: . Any one in this club like to buy over my house? :paiseh:

I think the only solution is to get some small tank and do the transfer slowing.

• SRC Member

Setup another 5 ft tank in your new house.. Cycle your 5 ft tank.. Then move your 2.5ft tank occupants in styrafoam box with air pump to 5 ft tank.. Then convert 2.5ft tank into sump tank! WALLAH!!

That's how I am going to do it when I get my own place.. Hehehe

• SRC Member

Dont worry tango :P If you move house, you can use my 2.5feet tank and all the container i can find in my house. :idea::lol: . (untill your 5ft is ready)

But moving the tank to new place is ready a very big problem. Hope i kana TOTO next Monday(but not $20). Got $ to set up a bigger and better tank, do you think 1000$ can get a 4ft tank w/ cabinet ?? Dreaming me :whistle:snore:

i think your idel is still the best.THANKS. I'm going to give less ang boa this year, a big project is on the way. Ha Ha :yeah: