Triggerfishes Anyone?

ong

Hi Ong,

Your tank is so nice with the trigger, how come want to change to all damsel tank?

By the way, Happy Chinese New Year and thanks for the calcium with iodine my mushroom double the size.

• SRC Member
Hi there,

I got 3 Triggers (1x Undulate, 1x Niger & 1xPicasso) to give away. Reasons been I'm planning to change to only damsel tank. All at 10-12cm in size, >9mths w/ me alredi. Anyone intrested, can PM me lah.

***Note : Self collect at Seragnoon Nth.

Rgds

Thats very nice of you :D . Whats the size of your trigger? I was think of putting at my office tank :D

dino07.gif

All damsels only??? How many species do you intend to keep?

WOW! You are a unique one!!

Hope you know that damsels are highly territorial and lose their colours very quickly as they mature?

They may also kill off their weaker tankmates... so you'll probably be left with one very dominant damsels and a few survivors.

:cry:

This is my 2x2x1.5 ft FOWLR tank and not too many around 5 to 6. Should not be an problem. Anyway, compare highly territorial is much better than Triggers. Currently, I have 3 triggers in than tank with 2 unkown fishes catched from the sea and 2 damsels living happliy for near to 9 mths now.

Rgds

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

WTS Corals

2. 0

LEGITIMATE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY SERVICES /HIRE HACKER ZED NEMESIS

3. 0

14cm nice rbta

4. 2

Selling sps frags

5. 0

Wts easy sps frag x 2 for $20