Anyone interested in tok cock session/supper

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

like i said.. that day at newton i was drinking before.. so got high easily.

And that other day at newton i was not feeling well. i had a fever. so got sick easier

And that time at Beach Bar. I er.. had coffee before that.. so not really feeling well . vomited due to gastric flu. not alcohol

And that time at Paulaner . I had food poisoning. thats why i kept vomiting. and i wasnt high.. i was just feverish

And at the chalet.. i wasnt drunk. i was just sleepy.

• SRC Member
like i said.. that day at newton i was drinking before.. so got high easily.

And that other day at newton i was not feeling well. i had a fever. so got sick easier

And that time at Beach Bar. I er.. had coffee before that.. so not really feeling well . vomited due to gastric flu. not alcohol

And that time at Paulaner . I had food poisoning. thats why i kept vomiting. and i wasnt high.. i was just feverish

And at the chalet.. i wasnt drunk. i was just sleepy.

err...I dunno you....

but drink and you just dun gel lor....everytime got something happened before that... :whistle

• SRC Member

I know... Thats just the AT times. You should the times i went drinking with tanzy.

still remember that time walking around carrying a can of asahi from 7-11 to some coffeeshop to meet rumour coz all the pubs were closed. wasnt drunk. but remember very vividly the horrible taste of asahi

Yeah, and Tanzy's an alcoholic.

I thought the taste of warm stout was the best?

Seriously dude... you outta stick to Ribena. And it's no fun having to carry you home without the aid of a forklift. *dig*

:heh:

• SRC Member

Get your lardy arse here and drinks on me for y'all.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

since spidey posted frm 9 till now still nt gettin anywhere. Ended me oreadi dwn a couple of can infront of the pc. :sick:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
where should i bring me arse to.... :D:rolleyes:

:angel:

London.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
u all never reply earlier.. i went to watch movie.

Come to think of it. everytime i get super pissed drunk. tanzy paid for everything. Like my fairy godbrother. i love u man

Ja, I love you too. :peace:

post-36-1093875548.jpg