German Power plugs

AlfaRomeo

• SRC Member

AlfaRomeo,

You can go to NTUC to buy an European Schuko plug to local 3-pin convertor. It cost $7.90 each. I using 8 of them and its grounded for safety too. 1 convertor for 1 plug hor ...

• SRC Member

If what you wanted is those 4-6 gang European Schuko plug extension kind, it would cost $300+ :wacko:

Another cheaper alternative is cut the plug and wired it to a 3-pins.

Cost $1.50 only :P

• SRC Member

AlfaRomeo

The extension Euro Plug I can get for you when I go to Frankfurt next time if you are not in a hurry. 8 gang with 3 meter only cost euro$20 or less. But you have to change the main plug to std sin 3 pin with ground. If use an adapter, then plug into the wall, you loose the grounding.

If you have a urgent need, i have a 1m 3 gang extension can pass to you and you may need modification.

weisoon

• SRC Member

Huh? I need them the other way round ar??

I mean you need a BS1363 3-pin to Schuko plug convertor ar?? Then you have to hunt for it liao... :P

Must be your IKS powerstrip right...kee..kee..

• SRC Member

AlfaRomeo,

NTUC do sell this convertor. But the problem is the earth pin of the 3-pins plug sit over the convertor thereby blocking on the Schuko socket.

17-1098.jpg

I did see another type of convertor which is longer. The 3-pins sit on top the schuko plug. If not mistaken, I saw it at an expensive DIY-shop where they wear red and black uniform wan...forgot the name :P