Finally! New place...new tank!

Mellow

Slight stn at the base of the newly bought brown out acro from pinnacle. Bought at a discount with the knowledge of It already starting to stn. Currently placed it in high flow area. Hope it will heal. Good sign is the polyps are showing healthy extension currently. If not, I'll probably have to epoxy away the dead area if it spreadspost-600-13730951301415_thumb.jpg

"Save a reef, grow your own"

Spoke to my electrician about trying to earth my ATI light housing to prevent further shocks when I touch it while hands are in water, but I was told it might be better not to earth it as it any further leakage or short circuit could spoil the lights. Couldn't quite understand him but trusted his expertise. Decided to DIY 2 rubber piece and covered the sides of my light setpost-600-13730953863797_thumb.jpgpost-600-13730953953194_thumb.jpg

have to take note if by doing what u did, it may heat up the fixture.

thanks bro for the caution. So far so good though and I hope it doesn't affect the lights too much since I didn't block the fan nor any gaps lining the set used for ventilation

very nice pbt and blue tang u got there bro, mind pm me where u buy n price thanks

sorry bro. Dunno why i couldn't pm u. Anyway, fishes are from ah beng and feeding already! Cost is 3 red and 1 purple for both

My 2 long serving clowns hosting on the torch. Had actually wanted a rbta at the area where the torch is but decided its too risky if it moves. So about the same effect I guess except for the colourpost-600-13731143155039_thumb.jpgpost-600-1373114340529_thumb.jpg

Burnt a big hole in my pocket today but very satisfied. Here's why...
Wow. Many purchases from GO on their shipment day. No wonder its a big hole.. Mind pming e price of the SPS??

Follow Alex's Reefing Journey @ 

Wow. Many purchases from GO on their shipment day. No wonder its a big hole.. Mind pming e price of the SPS??

hi bro, haha. I didn't know today shipment day at GO. I'll pm u shortly. Dunno why I accidentally post price here instead of through PM

Just realized sand sifting goby might be a problem for ur sand dwelling corals.. They might drop sand all over ur corals.. Ur plate n zoas ESP.. My golden head murdered a couple of my brains n plates.

Just realized sand sifting goby might be a problem for ur sand dwelling corals.. They might drop sand all over ur corals.. Ur plate n zoas ESP.. My golden head murdered a couple of my brains n plates.

hey bro, this goby has been tested for many years. I think it is called diamond back or something. Only sifts the sand at we're it is and doesn't bomb sand over like the sleeper goby while swimming :)

hey bro, this goby has been tested for many years. I think it is called diamond back or something. Only sifts the sand at we're it is and doesn't bomb sand over like the sleeper goby while swimming :)
Great! Shall put it on my buy list!