Genna caught for speeding!!

eggtart20

• SRC Member

eggtart20,

Let me advise you an easy solutions here.

Go find a scapegoat willing to take up the blame. Can finds your retired father or mother, your bro and sis that hold a driving license which rots in the cupboard. The most treat them to KFC meals lah ... Worst come to worst, look for your friends.... or SRCers .. conpensate with a piece of coral :P

• SRC Member

Hmm,

I recently got caught in Woodlands. It is the new exit from the SLE after ave2. It was a Sunday morning, 9am, rushing to work emergency *&%$#, straight road, 3 lane, but the road is a 50km/h road! Anyway, I was clocked at 102kmh.

1. Go court

2. $750...Ouch!!!

3. 18 points but luckily never kenna kan tong license

That day I went to court, there was at least 300 people, all the fine above $500. Nowadays, better dun speed. :(

Let me advise you an easy solutions here.

Now that isn't too great a solution right?

He got caught by the radar van and if I am not wrong it'll snap a photo of you, can even see the driver's face too.

Don't end up later get charged for nothing and sabo the other party. Pay the fine, kanna deduct the point then just drive carefully.

• SRC Member
Wau Piang le..so many ppls kenna ah??Hmm...but i will still travel 8okm/hr but more alert this time...heehee... :yeah::eyebrow:

blah

good luck then...

not for crashing into another vehicle..but sudden braking in the middle of long empty road during darkhour when u think u see a ghost or something can be dangerous too!

Lol. remember u told me that time u took during chinese new year so let u all pass. I got it better. i took mine on 24th. got it with 18 points

First 20 seconds after turning on engine Bang kerb. 10 points gone. Then slow acceleration 4 points. and 1 more 4 points. but the points i got deducted are the points i never expected to get deducted. and the ones i expected to get deducted never got ticked. Doing U turn in heavy rain . i stalled 4 times. Yes 4. no points for that. :) . chinese new year rox