girls stuff

polarie

hiya..

i've got some 2nd hand stuff tt i wanna sell off... guys can get them 4 their gf oso?

levis 550 waist 24 length 30. quite new. worn a few times onli.

via roma white leather knee high boots with silver buckle size 6. nvr been worn b4.

future state dark maroony brown tube dress size s. quite new.

adidas red sneakers size 6. nvr worn b4.

several jeans frm =1 collection & dunno where size 25-27. seasoned. goin cheap.

several 37 degree tees... size s.

tons of soft toys... like big pooh. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

That's what wedgee wants to see! ;)

Mostly guys here, 99%. I don't think girlfriends will appreciate second hand stuff. Who's gonna buy those stuff? Are you just kidding?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Mostly guys here, 99%. I don't think girlfriends will appreciate second hand stuff. Who's gonna buy those stuff? Are you just kidding?

well... thot levis 2nd hand more valuable? anyway most r very new... nvr touch b4.... size 6 2 big 4 me... the levis & the tube dress oso 2 big 4 me...

so... well... no harm askin... :angel: i saw a few girls in tis forum 2... or... mayb some guys might ask their gf they wan anot waht.... :cry: so fierce...

• SRC Member

obviously u never read the introduction she made, wedgee.. hahaa... she is on this site coz she and her bf is into marine.. :eyeblur:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Don't rope me in on this AT me oredi married & under oath(although i can't remember the exact words,to love ...to cherish and always have a Tank in my house.... or somethin like that anyway!). Good thing wife dunt come here or else kanna husband abuse:ooh:

dodo- u can have Gf but i can't or else something would be chopped into tiny pieces & fed to my tank. :whistle ,overfeeding will pollute my tank u know.

:D:D:D:D

• SRC Member

hey.. better stop it.. if not, later my fiancee see all this.. i kenna banned from coming into here... :cry2:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

especially with Blossom.. the leader of the powerpuff girls...