Clownfishs

Anfield

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha i think currently let this be the male one. Get a bigger one to be the female. :D

How big should I get?

But if this has bullied another smaller maroon (RIP now), and has been living by itself for quite a while, wouldn't it turn female by now? I heard it is a irreversible process? Any advice?

How big should I get?

But if this has bullied another smaller maroon (RIP now), and has been living by itself for quite a while, wouldn't it turn female by now? I heard it is a irreversible process? Any advice?

Well it up to u which one u wan it to be female. "Female" suppose to be abt twice the size of the male clownfish.

Try betta fish tactic. one put into a Q-T net, the other into the main tank. let them see each other for maybe a week or so and let them "so call" become frez, getting them use to each other present. then after that try put together and monitor.

I used this method and successful. My clownfish Pic shown in the 1st page. :D

• SRC Member
True Percula are really a beautiful fish. Been trying to get a pair for my tank. Does any folk out there knew where could i possibly fulfilled this wish. :rolleyes:

Marine Dreamer.

Coral farm has mated true percula pairs. Price not cheap though. But worth it. bought mine there.

Yours is a VERY VERY nice pair :bow::bow: ....I like the full black patches..

:thanks:

Thats why it is still my fav. fish. Couple of weeks bad the female was down with clownfish dieases. Took it out and dose with octozin.. The white patches became worse. Then i gave up with medication and threw it back to the main tank so that at least if it die also with the partner.. then dunnoe wy now the white patches getting lesser liao.. :D:D:D

Hope it stays this way..