New sickness

spade

Yeah... some reefer buys lots and lots of expensive lighting pendants and bulbs and stores them in boxes at home, now that's very very weird if you ask me.

How mad is that?! :D

-_- hmmm... hw abt tis?

1. u're eatin out, & when u c the menu there's clam sometin u immediately tink of the nice cute little clam lyin in ur tank.

2. when u can't get 2 sleep, u close ur eyes and all the stuff discussed in the src come 2 mind. when b4 u close ur eyes & u c ur sweet gf's face. :angry:

3. u 4got wat is pak-toring. when u hve free time, it's always checkin out lfs...

4. all tt ever comes outta ur mouth is marine reefers jargon...

5. u start checkin out all the mh @ the jewellery stores... & blind ur eyes... B)

6. whenever u're @ taka, u find excuses 2 drop by kino 2 check out the marine bks.. or when u're in a bkshop... u naturally drift towards the pets section...

7. ur short term dream is 2 upgrade ur tank.

8. u remember all the diff kinda fish's names beta den ur own gf's name! -_-

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

both equally mad and require strait jacket.. hahaha.. the rest are just showing symptoms.. hahaha

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

damn! I though 90% of the those were normal?

sleeping near the tank,cycling sump first/chking MH out in Jewellery shops,etc etc.

bridal shops got MH as well, but i did it fast & didn't get caught by the wife .Instead of asking how much package was, asking how much MH setup was!Again didn't get caught cause i'm not mad!or suicidal! btw they were four wall mounted dual 250w sets.

& So running round the house in the early hours of the morning with a torchlight & staring into the tank just to look at worms not normal either huh!

i just don't collect bulbs. :D